SG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Ever since trying this we didn’t get head lice. Bravo this is doing a good job. Also the scent is really nice . Easy to use no need to soak or rub very gentle on kids hair and great quality. The size of the package lasts for months and all ingredients are safe.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I think this helped us to fight against boos. Our daughter had this problem from the school, so we decided to give a try and it actually helped

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I don’t know if it scares lice or not but I really like the smell (although probably not for everyone. It’s pretty strong).

BomBom
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Bought it for my friend's kids in the Philippines who are suffering from head lice. They find it very helpful. The size of the bottle is smaller than expected but anyway I don't think they need to use it everyday. Package was intact when arrived.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I was skeptical about the shampoo and was very surprised, excellent product, we stopped scratching the head after 1st use, the hair was dry after using, recommended conditioner after use

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

perfect to protect your kid's hair specially during school time.

10c151c9-766d-4dbf-9992-fba512d45213
Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s so good for the kids hair , helps to protect from lice I try it with my daughter before school. No bad smell , tea tree smell in the hair so fresh . Thank you so much to provide a good product in your APP.

Posted on May 27, 2022

great item thank you easy to use and highly recommend

Posted on May 1, 2022

the only prodect that realy work great i recomended to all my friends