SG

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Joints and inflammations

An Indian masseuse suggested I use it, but she returned to her homeland and couldn’t give it her preparation. I was looking for several products, but it was the best price. I only use it when the sport was too much and I feel the joints and before the pain increases, this plant soothes it. I also use Boswellia oil to lubricate my knees, shoulders, etc.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use it to help with muscle or joint pain. I keep some in my purse instead of ibuprofen . I gave one to my friend who was having ankle pain from an old fracture. By the time we finished lunch, she could tell a big difference and went to the local health food store to purchase her own bottle.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is my new favorite boswellia product out there. Used to buy NOW's but this has even better effect somehow. I do not know if it is the Cats claw or just the raw material is better but it works!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These capsules are 450 mg per capsule. The capsules themselves are easy to open .They are lab verified and if you are a vegetarian, no worries, these are veg caps. The shipping was amazingly fast for this product and you can’t beat the price.

I’ve used this for years to help my arthritic knees. If I happen to run out, I feel it after a week, so I make sure that I keep it in stock. It works!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this boswellia extract as part of my recovery stack (after workout and end of the day): it noticeably helps with my recover (less joint or muscle soreness in general). Highly recommended!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I normally use the IHerb branded boswellia but it was out of stock so i purchased this one. Not as potent as the one i normally use but it was still good

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I suffer from inflammation throughout my body. This gives much pain in my hip joint. After many trials with other products I thought I would try Boswellia. Early days yet, but this does seem to make a difference. Will preserver; better than using drugs to relieve the pain.-Ken

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great quality supplement. There are great benefits for reducing inflammation. I take 3 tablets per day with a high fat meal for better absorption. The ingredients are great; it contains 65% of boswellic acids, which is more than other brands contain. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Great quality pure ingredients for adult ages perfect supplement good package benefit joimt pain perfect composition instant improvement dietary supplement no taste concern of joint pain has hemp add to your diet