SG

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The Singulair alternative! I got this for my son's breathing congestion and it has been helping him alot!!!! Much more natural too and now he sleeps better as well. I only give him 1 capsule per day and it's been making a huge difference for his allergies. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have asthma and have been coughing quite a lot lately despite my medication. A friend recommended getting a prescription for Singulair, but I wanted to first see if there were any natural alternatives. That's how i found Butterbur. They say that it takes 1-2 weeks to work and I've been taking it for a week and an half and I can definitely say that my coughing is dramatically reduced. I didn't change anything else, so I give credit to the Butterbur. The gel capsules are not too big, but they do have a slightly weird taste even through the coating, but so long as its working, its worth it!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I am amazed every time I take one of these pills. During allergy season I can always expect a headache when my sinuses begin to flare up. When I take a Butterier, I feel less stuffy, therefore comfortable and alert with no headache. It allows me to participate in outdoor events with absolutely no discomfort.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great brand great product I didn't work out very much or on a consistent basis to really tell you anything about this. The herb in the capsule seemed kind of hard which most are grounded powders. This was a stretch for me but I don't know if I got results.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have asthma, weak lungs. I've had covid 2x. when my lungs hurt, I take 1 capsule & it stops my lungs aching. This really helps with lung issues

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have found Butterbur can be really useful for my seasonal pollen allergies. I've heard it has the same ingredient as an over-the-counter allergy med, though I can't confirm that. All I know is that it works for me!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My daughter was told to take this from her neurologist because she has intracranial hypertension. She takes this along with other medications and it is WONDERFUL if she does not take this then she has a headache coming on.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good ingredients. It helps me ease my migraine. A must in my herbs cabinet! No funny taste. Benefits the nerves.

80403370-fb6b-47e2-9518-631aa2253fa5