SG

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Excellent product

I trust Solaray. I like the 1:1 ratio of the two minerals. I prefer veg caps which these are. The expiration date is far enough into the future to be fresh until I finish them.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Not sure taking calcium works well for me. If I take it too late in the day, it keeps me awake at night. I seem to do better with just magnesium at night.

Posted on May 14, 2021

It is difficult to find a 1:1 formula for calcium and magnesium, especially for calcium and magnesium citrate, like this Solaray formula. I also like the capsules, as they dissolve more quickly and don't go right on through the digestive system like some tablets. I have been using this product for years and recommend it!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Solaray is one of my favorite brands. They never disappoint.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I want to take equal amounts of calcium and magnesium and this product does this with one supplement rather than having to buy two separate products and more doses.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I am a naturopath and find this ratio to be the best for supplying the important magnesium we require for elimination, heart rhythm, enzyme action. Then those who require more calcium can still supplement. THANK-YOU SOLARAY

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

not sure if it's really making a difference but pretty cheap. I like to rotate different magnesium into the shuffle. I do enjoy solaray brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I always use that product

Posted on Apr 16, 2021

The only thing here is that they want you to have 6 pills to reach the daily average which is too much. One or 2 pills should have had the potency needed. I only take 1 so far. Not sure what to rate it yet?

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

The concentration is optimal for both keeping bones in shape and having a good sleep.