SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I used to have cystitis several times when I go abroad. I bought D-Mannose before going to India, as I was afraid it can happen there. I started to drink it some time before going and I didn't have anything, all was perfect. I used just half, when I came back to my country, after 2 months I started to go to toilet a bit more often and feel not comfortable during and after. I started to use it again for 2 days and everything was gone.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Really great for preventing UTI, it's easy to consume and doesn't have any taste too. The benefits of this is so useful for people who generally get UTI and having this daily can be so good for you. The size of it is good. And the dosage is just the right amount. Quality and ingredients of it looks great too.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The benefit of using D-Mannose cannot be overstated. This ingredient is a must when purchasing cranberry for urinary tract health. The dosage is an easy 2 per day. Solaray is my go-to for quality D-Mannose. I recommend this to all of my friends as it is easy to remember to take and does not have to be mixed like a powder would.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I’ve been taking d-mannose for some time now. I only take it once a day. The size makes it easy to swallow. It has really helped for my UTI infections. Leaves a slight aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I took this to help with an UTI and it works. Makes your "walls" slipper so that bacteria gets flushed out. However, makes you gas-y too...

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I love this brand. It’s a little more expensive than others but in many ways you get what you pay for. It has helped me stay away many infections. iHerb seems to be a great company. I always get my products in a timely manner and feel good about the price i paid!

54e9e71c-2d76-4efd-ab3f-c8e18deca247
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This supplement can be used as a good daily urinary health maintenance supplement. It can taste rather strong and can cause heartburn if eaten on an empty stomach. Did not find this supplement to be as beneficial as some others as a preventative. It might be the dosage or the quality of the ingredients, but overall, I did not get the benefit I have come to expect from a D-Mannose supplement. Usually I get immediate results when I take D-Mannose, but not so with this one. Comes in a 60 capsule size bottle for a fairly reasonable price