SG

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
No more water gain!

Dandelion is a very feminizing herb. The quality is definitely there. This is a herb that should be used exclusively by women and avoided by men. These do work and get rid of the excess water weight! I take 2 every morning!! Taking this to aid in natural weight loss and to lower cholesterol. Works great thus far.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Roaring Benefits: French for lion tooth, dandelion may help support healthy liver & kidney function This is my 2nd choice of Dandelion Root. Solaray is a quality trusted brand that I took for many years. It's my back up when I run out of my Milk Thistle Dandelion supplement.So many benefits alone and I mix it with Milk Thistle. Dandelion alone supports healthy digestion especially of fats and water balance. Solaray brand contains the whole root, making sure you get all the nutrients contained in the plant.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It’s useful to have these in capsule form. I sometimes mix the content of the capsule in my tea for detox purpose. There are lots of dandelion tea, but the capsule makes it easier to have them around wherever you go. I think unlike a typical “medicine” it’s hard to tell if herbs have an immediate effect, but I like that these are all natural and its properties are promising.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my first time trying Solaray Dandelion supplement and I am very happy with this product. I take it to help to support my liver and kidneys due to Lupus that I am struggling with. Recently I have learned that it also helps lower glucose levels! Truly a miracle gift from our mother nature!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good quality. The capsules are easy to swallow and the price is good. Dandelion is a herb with many benefits. Help fight inflammation, promote the liver and kidneys health. I use this herb for many years without problems. It's the first time that I buy this item and I am satisfied

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I’m a Greek, so you already know I’m obsessed with dandelion. The quality of this stuff can be felt! The ingredients are simple, and I recommend for all ages in helping the digestive system. Plus, i just love the roasted taste of dandelion. I’ve felt improvements in my digestive system since starting this, and it’s not moving too fast either, ya dig?

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Product arrived very quickly and nicely packaged. A completely natural and very healthy product. recommend him. Inexpensive and worth the money. After a number of times there is an improvement and feels better and stronger.

9245aa66-4733-4632-9341-bb94588536e8
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

We may not eat dandelions growing in our yards like our ancestors did, but they knew they had many benefits for the human body. Solaray is a reliable quality brand that I often purchase. Dandelion root is full of vitamins and antioxidants and has a great many benefits.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Each veggie pill is easy to digest and gives me a solid amount of energy afterwards. The composition is smooth and Dandelion offers many health benefits overall.