SG

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Ive struggling with lower back pain for years. Suddenly i couldnt do deadlift, squat or something like that because the pain was so heavy. I tried alot of muscle therapist. Like 5 different types. And they Only could stop the pain for a couple of days before it went back. It was actually so bad i had to take a break from work. So i tried this and now i almost dont have any pain any more. Will never stop using these. Soon i can go back to my recent pr for deadlift (155kg). Or do deadlift at all without pain. There is still pain but not nearly as much as before.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I was looking for a capsule version of this product instead of having to make a tea every day and this one from Solaray has a good concentration of devil's claw. It has what I was expecting.

0c0b3289-05c6-4de4-8041-ba53cde43fc0
05775484-eacc-4d6d-a8bf-47965cb18c2b
19e32381-eb32-4c65-8a9e-b640262e0b11
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have used Devil’s Claw daily for years to reduce arthritis pain. I know it works because every now and then I take a break from it, and my pain comes back.

Regardless of the scary name, this is actually helping me with the joint pains and muscle pain. I use it together with MSM and Glucosamine together. Fast delivery and good content, I would say. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Being almost double the strength of other Devils Claw is great as it reduces the number of capsules you need to take. It also saves money.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My Quiropractor told me about this for inflammation pain. Apparently it’s great for headaches. Not sure about anything else though as it’s not made much difference to me with other pain. But we are all different and he swears by it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I have herniated disc and using this product for one month now , helped ease the pain and inflammation. Dont expect miracle , it will not make pain go but this natural remedy together with doctors prescribed medication make it easier to get up from the bed with less pain than before taking them

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Made without magnesium stearate, which is somewhat hard to find.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Best to fight inflammation,reduce the pain comes from inflammation.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

with white willow a great painkiller combo without side effect of regular painkillers