SG

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Good to find a Vitamin A that is in powder form. And healthy. With Solaray, I feel more assured of the quality of ingredients used. With 500 mcg, it's just the right dosage for me. The capsule size makes swallowing easy, though there is a slight after-taste. There are benefits of beta-carotene over retinyl palmitate.

96a2b777-b0d4-4bfe-9549-ef16fd3872f9
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Interesting mix of Carotene and Carotenoids in one product. One serving delivers 10,000 IU of Vitamin A as Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene and other carotenoids (Cryptoxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein). This mix should support healthy skin and eyes, antioxidant activity and protect immune system function. I often take carotenoids in some form so hope I will notice benefits of taking this combination also.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

It’s worth to buy this supplement, an excellent source of Vitamin A. Lately, I’ve been working hard on computer so I takes this to help my eyesight after working hard.

47846bfa-a74c-42d4-b275-83fd87d02dac
343f8bc6-9a20-44ec-bf34-3d81d696052c

There is a measurable improvement in my eyesight when I include this product in my regimen. There have been times when I could not afford the additional cost of vitamins and supplements. When I cannot include this one in my monthly budget, I truly notice the marked difference. This is an incredible ingredient. The size of the tablet is easy to swallow, the quality is perfect. Very recommended

hilltophealth
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best vitamin A supplement I have found in a while. the complex solaray has placed in this formulation is very hard to find and the dose is perfect because too much vitamin A is not that great. This one works in synergy with a good diet and vitamin D,

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Have been experiencing tiring eyes from working from home during the covid period due to excessive work infront of computer. The supplement does help with constant exposal to blue rays from monitor easing the pressure and sensitivity off the eyes. A definite supplement for the eyes and general health. Just Finished 2 bottles need to stock up more.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was really pleased with this product - but recently read that the Mayo Clinic has issued a precautioned about oral route beta carotene. From the Mayo Clinic website: "Use of beta-carotene has been associated with an increased risk of lung cancer in people who smoke or who have been exposed to asbestos. One study of 29,000 male smokers found an 18% increase in lung cancer in the group receiving 20 mg of beta-carotene a day for 5 to 8 years." They also site another study. I'll search out another form for my next purchase.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am a fun of this brand.Carotene tranforms into vitamin A in our body .It is very important for the skin and eyes.I recommend.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Great quality product from Solaray! Capsules has average size and easy to swallow, has no smell and no taste. Hope it helps my tired eyes:)