SG

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Great supplement, gives me energy!

I have been taking this for a few years. It gives me energy all day, so it seems to work. Compared to other chewable B-complex supplements, this one contains more B vitamins. But these tablets are huge. I take this with juice or coffee, and I chew off a little bit of the tablet at a time. The taste is not exactly delicious, but it's edible. There is no unpleasant aftertaste. I just ordered another bottle of this!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are tasty and easy to chew. The size isn’t tiny but not huge either, and my daughter (12) took them willingly. I like the ingredients, and they seem of good quality.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Omg I so love these vitamins. I love that they’re chewable and not too bad tasting. I love knowing that I’m getting my b vitamins in because it makes me feel great. I highly recommend these vitamins.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been taking this product for years, with great satisfaction. There is no side effect as long as my family members are concerned. Great Taste.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is the go-to B-complex supplement for my family. It is consistently good tasting, easy to chew, and the nutrients in it are superior to most B-complex supplements. High quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

taste is great because kids are not eating if the taste has an issue, it is effective, Quantity is also good, it is sufficient for a long time. price also is very good. recommended to use it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Once you get past the taste of aspartame it's not bad and keeps the yawning at bay. Easy enough to chew a little at a time. The wafers are huge! Not exactly what I expected.

Sankoufa
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Good taste, big piece, it dissolve easily, but takes a bit which i don't mind at all. Saw some difference in my sleep quality, but i was on some different B complex before, i'm just keeping up with my protocol.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

It is hard to find a chewable/gummy B vitamin that has high levels of all the various B vitamins in it. This one passes the test. High levels of all the B vitamins in a chewable that tastes good. This vitamin keeps my energy high and is easy to take since you eat it.