SG

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Healthy Alternate for Statins

Dr. has encouraged me to use Solaray Red Yeast Rice CoQ-10 for over 10 years to avoid statins in cholesterol medications Can be very expensive at local health food stores. I have been using iHerb now for over a year. Prices are good and packed in boxes, delivery is great.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good product. I have used it before and saw a decrease in my LDL cholesterol without the side effects of statins which I have had (body aches, I have fibromyalgi) when using them.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Fantastic! I take this with the Blue Bonnet Plant Sterols. I got bloodwork done after 3 months. My LDL went from 173 to 119, Trig went from 199 to 100! HDL stayed the same. My doctor was speechless. Results were much better than I was expecting.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product managed to reduce my choresterol level effectively. I was using another popular brand and only found out that it didn’t work as expected during blood test. Luckily I find this. Solaray is always trusted brand!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This is my first time purchasing from iherb and was happy with the experience. Fast delivery. I can’t say much about the product yet as i have just started it. i need to give it sometime and do a blood screen at the end of the year.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have bought several Solaray products anf they are very good. While I have not yet started taking this suppllement. I am confident this will be helpful for my cholesterol.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I took the brand "Now" of the same product before, but I have red noise . I don't know why? So I try this recommended by my friend. See what is the result ?

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Excellent product! Keeps your colesterol in great shape! I take it everyday!!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Works great! No side-effects! Lowered LDL by 30 points combined with change in diet.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wonderful pill that is most importantly safe to consume. Hope it works!