SG

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
Good product for maintaininglung health

Trusted brand with quality products, heartilly reccomend this products arrived were well packaged,product prices are affordable,there is no unpleasant smell.Easy to swallow.If the cough just starting it helps very well.Periodically drinks,need enough patience to feel the effect.It feels better, no side effects.After read this review, dont forget Please push button LIKE, thank you :), i wish you all good health

7723c621-890f-4640-be76-7297f5622e5b
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I like the brand, I use a lot of their products. In addition to herbs, homeopathic ingredients are present. Required product after virus and respiratory problems. Very good product at a bargain price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

When I could find this nowhere else, when I kept getting out of stock messages, I was able to find Respiration Blend SP-6 at iHerb. It was available at a fair price and it arrived in a short amount of time and I was back in much needed relief thanks to iHerb.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

As always, a wonderful blend I’ve used for years to help strengthen my lungs after an upper respiratory event. Glad to still find it on the market. This combo is great for those that don’t want all the immune support that the new blends contain and focus more on cleansing mucus from the body.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good product for lung support. As a normally healthy female, I occasionally experience asthma like shortness of breath. While not debilitating, it is uncomfortable having to struggle for a full breath. After a bout with Covid, when my shortness of breath was aggravated, I tried this product as recommended on the label. It eased my symptoms until my body could get back to normal. I keep this on hand in case symptoms return.

This blend is a little bit similar to Prostate blend which I bought and used a few months back. This is quite a good quality product and it really helps with my Dad in particular. I am now also taking this as it helps with my breathing. I benefit from being able to sleep much better since I started taking this, it could be coincidence, but I am happy with this herb and will continue to complete the bottle. Delivery was quick and packaging is safely packaged and fresh. Very happy overall. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

My son is using this in winter time to ease his asthma symptoms. Looks like he is getting better- but I'm only a mom, not a doctor. Glad I found this product.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

If I was living in a remote location of Alaska or Russia I would not bother to take this blend. But because I live in central Europe and in capital city I personally believe that at least once a year this blend is a must.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

bought it for a friend who has digestive problems. after two weeks he said he feels much better and even his migraines were less frequent and less painful. it is excellent

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love this product and it does work in helping my respiratory condition. It helps to clear up my congestion in the chest and be able to breath easier. It's an amazing product and I would recommend this to those who have respiratory issue.