SG

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I use it every night, and it works 90% of the time, when my brain is not too hyped up and thoroughly over-excited. These are all natural and herbal, so I know they are not going to just knock-me-out like prescription sleeping pills. It's good for people like me, who have trouble falling asleep, but don't have much of a problem staying asleep. It's not particularly helpful for those who wake up multiple times during the night and cannot get back to sleep though. My two friends who have this problem tried it and told me they don't feel any difference. For me, I'm super happy to find this very reasonably-priced, all-natural sleeping aid. Have repurchased it many times already.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Solaray Sleep Blend is the real deal. I tried several other brands that did absolutely nothing. This one helps me sleep through the night and doesn't give me a hangover in the AM, unless I take two the night before. So, I recommend taking one at bedtime. Prior to this VR supplement, I had trouble sleeping past 3am for over 10 years. To be able to get a full night's sleep again is a miracle. Save yourself a boat load of money and headache and try Solaray Sleep Blend. the quality is great and the ingredient is unbelievable. the size is big

This is quite a good combination of sleeping herbs. It helps me well and it gets me to sleep pretty fast. I do not have many to test for now as I do not want to take more than 1-2 days a week, but there is no other side effect or next morning. The only thing I feel is I could not see my deep sleep to increase, so it helps me to go to bed early, but the sleep quality side, I might need to see how I can improve. The ingredients are good and dosage is just about right. It is good value for money and I do not feel any after taste for Sleep Blend. I would recommend for you to take 60-90 minutes before bed and good amount of water but not too much so that you don't have to get up in the middle of the night. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I use this almost every night. If I forget I don’t sleep as well. I was told years ago by an acupuncturist that a group of herbs is better for me than just taking one herb. For example if I took only valerian root it could make me sleepy one time then I’d have insomnia the next. And even though valerian is an ingredient of this wonderful Solaray sleep supplement it works every time for a better night’s sleep.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Guys, this supplement, combined with DOCTOR´S BEST MAGNESIUM, has helped me fall asleep so much quicker than my normal time....it usually takes me up to 1 hour to be able to get into that sleep state, but combining one capsules of this one with two from Doctor´s Best, i believe it may be taking me 15-20 min and I have been able to stay asllep all night long. No side effects at all. The capsule size is quite small, there is no unpleasent smeel from the valerian Root, I love it!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I can tell that it's definitely a great product to have it and Iherb provide the best platform to purchase with. The shipping time is fast too. It's well packed and easy to consume. The quality is good and no weird taste. Few weeks of consuming, I see so much of improvement on myself. For sure, I will purchase this product with Iherb again.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

So far it's the most effective sleep aid I tried. Took it as part of my effort to stop using Zopiclone/Zolpidem/Benzo (Prescription sleeping drugs). One pill doesn't effect me at all, but 3 of those, with GABA, Melatonin, 5-HTP, Lemon Balm and L-Theanine works perfect for me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is an effective product. I put only 4 stars for flavor because it is a little pungent, but I immediately swallow any supplements I take so it doesn't bother me. Howver it may for someone else. And if someone has a sensitive nose, at first smell, you may cringe a bit, LoL. But swallow away and get a good night's sleep, is what I say!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I'm not sure yet how many I need to take, but 1 didn't work. I think 3 is probably it, but tonight I will try 4. I still wake up twice to pee, and I wake up throughout the night, but I seem to rest better and fall back to sleep.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I switch up my sleep herbs every so often and am finding this propriety blend to be quite good. I am finding this combination calming and fairly effective at keeping me asleep. I also find myself going back to sleep soon enough after I wake up in the middle of the night.