SG

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This Super Bio Vitamin C .. realy help me with a very good price .. i took only one VegCaps a day and that is enough for me .. 🤗🙏 This timed release Super Bio vit C helps my fragile stomach .. It doesnt cause pain in my stomach like other Vitamin C 😀👍 Thankyou timed release Super Bio Vitamin C .. realy helps in this Covid-19 pandemic time.

c4b3f130-9ae1-45be-b848-48e6ad868db2
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Soloray Vitamin C is always my first pick. I love the size of the capsule, easy to swallow, no taste and higher amounts of bioflavinoids ingredient added. Great quality and a brand that i trust. It does not upset my stomach. This vitamin helps a lot for our immunity and a good antioxidant too.

175e90b2-6ab8-4604-97df-2edb9aa0d031

I took this product to help my skin blighter ,help for immunity antioxidant but I took with Jarrow glutathione and vitamins C 1,000 mg .it’s help alots and my skin very smooth and brighter.The size and quality is the best and value size and package from iherb that I got in Thailand is good. I’m 37 years old and my age still can take it . I love this product coz it’s high benefit and help oxidative too.

a309dedb-f430-47a3-8b2e-baad8ea60cbb
5f06e443-33fe-4e8f-9aa2-f524f92ff4d5
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Before purchasing Solaray Super Bio C, my favorite vitamin c is Blackmores Bio C. My wife recommended me Super Bio C as it has more content of Bioflavonoid which is a potent antioxidant. Since then I take Super Bio C routinely. It provides benefits as good as Blackmores Bio C if not better but at a lower cost.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

This vitamin c is made of very natural ingredients as opposed to the vitamins sold in pharmacies which are only synthetic ascorbic acid. It helped me and my family get through colds and covid. I definitely recomand it! Ps: not my first bottle. Please like 👍 my comment if it helped you in anyway 🤗!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great ingredients in one capsule. Time release is potential and quality form of vitaminC. It's good results for immune and skin. I take it 2 capsules a day , not allergic or feel uncomfortable for my stomach. Good!! 💃❣️

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Convenient time-release capsules, having to take just one a day, knowing your body actually absorbs 4x 250 mg a day. Great for the immune system, I have not been ill once after I started to take these. Slightly acidic taste, easy on the stomach. Great package size, lasts for 250 days!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Right size for swallowing. Easier to absorb due to the mixed ingredient and without stomach irritation compared to normal zinc that I had been using. No unpleasant taste. Helps with hair health, enhances immune system with antioxidant. Good quality packaging which is also much easier to open the cap. Not sure if 15 mg dosage is rather low, so I take it twice a day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Vitamin C is a very important antioxidant, but I have read only 500 mg can be absorbed at a time. Therefore, Solaray (trusted brand!) Super Bio Vitamin C, which sustains C so that it doesn't simply release itself into my urine, is my go-to vitamin C supplement. By the way, it is easy on the stomach because it is non-acidic.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I really like the quality of the ingredients in this supplement, mainly because it is combined with a very good amount of bioflavonoids, which greatly increases the beneficial effects of vitamin c! I make constant use of 2 capsules daily, along with a collagen blend, and my skin and hair are wonderful! I didn't feel any difficulty in swallowing the capsules, this vitamin C didn't give me any stomach problems and the aftertaste is very good and refreshing.