SG

Posted on Sep 22, 2021
best quality and best price

This is hands down the best supplement for vitamin c. Always check for time release in your vitamin c , because if it is not, your body will only absorb 60% to 70% , if you want full benefit this is the one you should take. Because i already take other supplements which also contain a bit of vitamin c, 500mg is enough for me, and i know for sure all 500mg is absorbed my body. Vitamin c is really good for your health, I personally am anemic and it helps my body absorb iron better and also with digestion. It is also a great help for your immune system, add it to your diet as the winter and cold is approaching and you stay healthy ! If my comment was helpful please vote, thank you :)

21f8b889-ee3a-44b0-b0af-42b1d48d5827
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Decided to give this brand of Vitamin C a try! This is a good quality product. Decent size of 100 Capsules and it suitable for folks like my age (mid 30s) It has ingredients that are comparable to the popular brand of multi-vitamins I take this on a daily basis I am happy and glad that I gave this brand a try. This is indeed a very effective and yet affordable for most. Give it a try and you will not regret try this out.

c5cfe1f5-0095-4c42-bbef-47a899aff556
CommandClip
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I haven’t opened it yet as I am waiting on finishing up some other supplements. the bottle is very sturdy. everything came sealed and well packaged.

7ade6fda-ef6e-495e-9b4a-c9fee44b2d70
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Solaray vitamin C is one of the best vitamin C I’ve consumed. The time release makes the vitamin C absorbed maximum. Without time release, it only 50-60% absorbed by your body. It’s a must take vitamin to keep your immune system functioning.

39be23e8-dba5-4c67-a285-0c9b6bad6f37
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Probably Solaray it´s the best brand for pure C vitaminc, with a really convenient price. 500 mg its a god potency for the price. It´s perfect as an antioxidant, for every day use and helps the immunity. The package of 100 pills for that price it´s not bad at all.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This is the only brand I choose when I buy Vitamin C. It is not acidic and therefore does not cause the abdominal pain I was used to. On winter days the whole family takes 500 mg every morning regularly to strengthen the immune system and if I feel very unwell I will take twice a day.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Time release means you take in the morning and you get the benefit throughout the day. The taste is great. Quality of the product is superb. The content is 500mg per tablet. One tablet is all you need for the day. There is no stomach problem when taking this vitamins.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The quality of this product is really great, been using this for some time. I prefer taking 500 mg twice a day because I am acidic. The time-release potency makes me feel satisfied that I don't have to take higher doses as it really feels weird in my stomach if I did.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

My wife and I have been using Solaray Vitamin C capsules for nearly 20 years and I'm quite satisfied with the results. I like the fact that compared to some brands Solaray vitamins are reasonably priced. The Two-Stage Timed Release Vitamin C capsules seem to do the job of warding off colds and other minor ailments. During the time we've taken them we've rarely gotten a cold, much less the flu. One other thing I make sure I do is to take an echinacea capsule the moment I feel that a cold might be coming on. This is also an effective cold fighter.