SG

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Excellent! My hair stopped falling after 2 weeks

I’m so shocked after 2 weeks I wake up no hair on my pillow means my hair stopped falling - I take everyday- plus my full family takes it too. Also my face skins has improved looks shining and healthy. Seems it’s more a BEAUTY PACKAGE I LOVE it

c20f0c8c-0702-4266-9880-30909e39c0ed
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This package Makes sure to eat plenty of copper and zinc in your diet, it provides an excellent ingredients that contain effect of multiple antioxidantscan which means that it protects your cells from harmful reactive oxygen species, I was taking this product for about 2 months and I felt my body is getting better energy.

Posted on May 25, 2022

This product contains both Zinc and copper, which is very important not to become copper deficient while taking Zinc for your immune system. Other products without copper make you become copper deficient. That's why I switched to this. Moreover, it contains also kelp which gives you iodine and some micronutrients, which are both very important, and pumpkin seed. Really nice product!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great due to the added copper. One of the major consequences of long-term consumption of excessive zinc intake it was found is copper deficiency. Further to this it was found that as with many components in the body Copper and Zinc are two nutrients that work together as a pair. Solaray is a trusted distributor.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is a great combination of ingredients for the price. I'm taking it to help fortify my body against the covid 19 virus, which is running rampant in my home of Hong Kong as I write this. I take this along with quercetin, which aids in the absorption of the zinc into our cells. I'll definitely reorder this when I run out.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have purchased another brand of zinc and copper mix and did not like it. This brand is the best! I add the capsule to my kids drinks and they do not seem to notice the taste, comparing to other brands. Solaray is a great brand with pure forms of vitamins. I also get their D3k2 vitamin - and the dose it great!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Immunity booster, all daily needs for Zinc are fantastic with one capsule, and since it contains copper, any problem with missing copper using Zinc is out of the question. The pumpkin seed is great for hair and nails too, great idea to add this to whole package.The package itself is great too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This is a gerat product for jacking up one's zinc levels over time both for better immunity but also against prostate issues in males because its chelated and balanced with copper; the two feed on eat other so this avoids depletion. The zinc is particularly critical as one of the majors to help fight against covid....it works very well with quercetin which itself stands in for ivermectin not made available thanks to behind the scene players.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Small and easy to swallow size. Taste is neutral. Great quality as always. I used to improve immunity and hair appearance. Also it possesses great antioxidant activity. Zinc is on of the most common nutritional deficiencies. It contains a big dose of this nutrient so I take it only a couple of times a week, but if you are sick I would recommend you take it every day.