SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The one probiotic that helps me every time I have stomach issues. When my stomach starts making weird noises I know it's time to take this. I tried different probiotics but keep returning to this one because it just works. Solves my issues and doesn't give me side effects at all (unlike the other stuff that I tried).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Solgar is my favorite brand for probiotics with acidophilus. I just recently switched to the Advanced 40+ because it is supposed to Target people over 40 and it does have several strains that there are normal supplement does not. I really have noticed a great difference in my gut and rarely have any more indigestion. Occasionally I will take two capsules in a day. There is no taste and I believe the quality of the ingredients are superior to other brands.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I used to take probiotics based on LA-5 and BB-12 strains for a years. The results were good, but Solgar Advanced 40+ contains some extra strains that stabilize my digestion even better.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've used this for years and love it! It became increasingly difficult to buy it locally so I now regularly purchase it online. IHerb has a great price and delivery is quick.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Amazing! Loved it, helped me and my mom. No other similar things seemed to work for us, but this one helped. Will certainly be buying it again! One note, it can take time, maybe even several weeks. But the result is worth it.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Been taking this Solgar 40+ for years it works great, I add to yogurt to help digest dairy and sometimes add a capsule in water mix it up and drink for a real boost to the system. It helps tremendously stomach flora, digestion and elimination.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The best probiotic capsules. I am trying to correct my food allergy problem with this and cat's claw. The microbiome controls our health. 80 % of our immune system is in our gut and the power of probiotics is huge.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

we take it for more then 25 years and we like it that it has come recently in 2 bottles of 60 vegicaps before it was in 1 bottle of 120 also work very good like al the products from solgar

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I’ve used this product for years and it keeps my gut in tip-top shape. Before starting this probiotic I often had pain, bloating, etc.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

good quality and ingredients. the package was well packed. I hope I would get some benefits from this.