SG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent product. I have been using this product for more than a year with other supplements. It helps me to reduce my slugger level. The package and the product is excellent. The quality is excellent and received in a very short time. The ingredient is excellent . I suggest this to other that have diabetic problem. I really like Solgar products and I will try other supplement from them.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I have been using Solgar Brand for so many years. I know they can be trusted since they have no nasty ingredients in their supplements. This is the first time I am taking the Alpha Lipoic Acid, so will still have to wait the effectiveness of the supplement. The tablet size is not hard to swallow at all. The quality of Solgar is worth the money you paid for!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I don’t know what’s the different but Anthony William suggested us to take it so we do… this is the brand he recommended from his web site too! Solgar js a reputation brand so we are honouring the trust to what they have produced for improving our health condition. Thank you

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I like the quality and price and the size of the tabs is perfect. I would appriciate bigger glasses like Ester C or L-Lysin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great quality product with good ingredients, if you are looking for an alpha lipoic acid supplement. Pills are on the large side however. I do notice benefit from ALA although I have since switched to a different brand. Overall a highly recommended product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Alpha Lipoic Acid is a known component in the body's battle with inflammation. Since taking two tablets once a day I have noticed a diminution in symptoms. The product is of high quality and the capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like Solgar products, use them for may years - reliable as no dairy, no wheat etc.,and comes in glass not in plastic. Use ALA for brain, liver, and heart health . Keeps me going Antioxidant - Brain - Liver - Heart

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Tablets as expected. Expiration date as stated, Packaing OK Fast delivery.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great supplement quality brand recommended. Love solgar supplements. Shame about the price increases and no discounts

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Works really well. I think this is the best ALA I have come across.