SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product. It helps me with my stress and relaxing my muscles. It is made of safe natural ingredients for all ages and you feel the difference for the first night but always ask your doctor before. The bottle size has 250 tablets. Two Tab daily. I'm completely satisfied with this quality product and will buy it again.

8ef9651d-a4fc-473a-9e56-f9b734012412
Posted on May 2, 2022

As a vegan, B vitamins are important to supplement to add to your daily routine. I was also looking for a high quality vitamin that could provide some nervous system support and give me energy. I tried other brands but this one is my favorite so far. I love the size and the packaging, I feel like I'm never going to run out!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Waaaooooo!!!! I am taking it for the first time since 2 weeks, I feel like back in my 20s with lots of energy and pleasant mood. earlier after work i used to crash on bed and lethargic but now I have energy to actually play with my daughter and help my wife in kitchen. I must say this product has made my family. Enjoying life again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

What I like this product After few days taking I see the difference. I am on the go and have energy since I am working in a shift schedule. It is normal after taking this your pee is become yellowish. Since I’m taking this I noticed I have more appetite to eat.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I was constantly clenching my jaw when I was going through a stressful period. I tried multiple natural supplements, such as St. John's Wort, Passion Flower, Kava Kava, Valerian Root, but nothing had any effect at all. Then I tried this and Solgar Calcium, Magnesium plus Zinc at the same time and my problems went away after only a few days of taking it. I can't say for sure if this helped or the other Solgar supplement or if the stress went away naturally, but I give credit to these two Solgar supplements since they both help with nervous system. I think it's good quality and value.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Some alternative doctor advised me to take these together wit sillica and zinc before a meal, and take magnesium and chrome during a meal for keeping the candida in check after and during fighting of the overgrowth. Its a good quality product. The size of ths tablets are good. I think they have a food effect on my hair, skin and natural beauty. I also take biotin.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I feel this is good quality brand I have been taking it for over two weeks you can somewhat feel the energy boost . Just lightly . For me that I was always dragging I can feel the difference. Other then that as per any vitamin B complex urine is very yellowish color because of the color of the pill I guess.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I needed something that would lift my everyday mood since I been feeling down a lot so decided to go all out and give it a try and I’m really glad I did. After taking it for over a month, I can feel a big difference. I’m also taking it along with the K2+D3 & Krill Oil. I start my day with these after eating a healthy meal and feel really great all day everyday now and I definitely will be order more. I truly recommend these. Like most vitamins they do not have a pleasant smell but they atleast do not have an aftertaste like I get with other brands.