SG

StevenTsui
Posted on Jun 18, 2022
No more muscle cramp

Before consuming this product, I had muscle cramps during a hike. Then I discovered that calcium, magnesium, and potassium deficiency could be one of the reasons for having muscle cramps. Therefore, I bought this product and another supplement for multi-vitamins and multi-minerals from iHerb to address my muscle cramp problem. After consuming these two products, I don't have muscle cramps anymore. They have served my purpose very well. In addition, the delivery was faster than my expectation. I have just placed my second purchase order for this product. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

1st trying 3 in 1 despite hving to take 2 tablets , bought twice aldy . All good。 was told by a fren tis brand is good too. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

After having covid, my wife kept complaining about (muscle) pain on her (mid)chest. Because the supplement magnesium citrate helps in relaxing the muscles I advised her to take that. And it helps! Tried some brands also but the quality of Solgar turned out to be the best benefit.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really notice if I skip this for a few days. I take it for restless legs at night. It works (for me at least).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

They seem to be doing the trick. Only downside is that the recommended dose is 5 a day which is alot....but they don't have a bad taste.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like solgar, coz all Vitamine and minerals in a right dose, i think it’s a right choice to use it coz the same time you get strong bones and teeth from calcium and the calm from magnesium.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I take calcium for its role in building and maintaining strong bones and teeth, but also for proper functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system. As calcium supplements can be constipating, I like this formula which is balanced with magnesium.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Greetings. I have acquired this product. I stumbled. Now I advise everyone. Recommend.