SG

AnnaZ
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I found it to be a really working complex. Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport and stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone. Moreover, it also has some Vitamin D (400 IU) and as far as I understand, it is required here to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones, joints and teeth. The package is quite large but it is good to have 300 tablets in place.

2413355b-63d0-4e94-9cd7-ed7b78d75dd2
5301757f-8023-4bb9-a57a-cbbb9f673a51
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The pills are huge (2 cm), and I missed paying attention to the fact that one has to take 5 pills to reach the daily value.

c67d76b2-3465-4eba-9740-3a5a0a1b1909
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I took the Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3, decided to try the one with added Magnesium that supports muscle and nerve function! Taking them in the morning after breakfast 😊

9facb602-f585-4c97-b208-c4223b2beaac
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Love these tablets. Been taking them to keep my calcium and vitamin D up for breastfeeding. Prescribed by my gynecologist. Anyway only downside is you have to take 4 tablets a day and tablets are quite big.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My Chinese medicine doctor recommended Solgar products to maintain body health. As I am getting old, I take calcium is a need especially with D3.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Magnesium Solgar calms, improves the state of the nervous system and stops muscle pain in a few days. Magnesium is well absorbed along with calcium and vitamin D.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The product is good and meets expectations. Price is reasonable. The benefits are visible and it is good for joints . Quality is good . There are no side effects

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It is so hard to find vitamins that actually absorb do as they are supposed to. I take 4 before bed each night. I can absolutely tell when I don’t. They help me with sleep, anxiety, bowel movements and so much more. Quality product