SG

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These Solgar Chewable Natural Cran-Raspberry Vitamin C wafers, are one of my two favourite chewable Vitamin C Wafers. My other favourite – being Natural Factors Blueberry, Raspberry & Boysenberry Flavour Vitamin C wafers. If you love the taste of berries, these are hands-down, the two best tasting chewable Vitamin C Wafers you can get.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

An absolute must for everyday, 500mg of Vit C whilst one is well and healthy . If ailing ,a good doctor can advise the increased dosage protocol or if Vit C in a drip is even required . My Mom as a nursing sister back in the 1960's gave sailors Vit C via drip when they checked in sick to her local hospital close to a major port . This was one of those basic proactive nursing practices that seems to have 'gone out the window ' and now neglected. Interestingly for about 100 years people thought scurvy was a contagious disease till it was discovered that scurvy is associated with Vit C deficiency !

Powerful and great antioxidant, Strengthens the immune system, takes care of cardiovascular health, regenerates tissues, maintains and repairs cartilage, bones and teeth. It fights free radicals so it slows down aging. Fight depression and fatigue. It is an essential vitamin for the proper functioning of our body. I take it and it works great, it suits me very well. I love that it's chewy, I really like the taste. I love the Solgar brand. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is my favorite adult chewable vitamin C. My husband and I take one every day. They taste great and provide and good boost for the immune system.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I loved the berry vitamin C. I had the orange before and I didin't care for the taste. Besides berry is better for my health.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These chewables are great tasting and naturally flavored. Be sure to drink a good amount of water with them and don't breathe in while you're chewing them because they are a bit powdery.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Vitamin C is an important component for our immune system. It especially works well when you have the flu or caught a cold. This is a good product with a pleasant taste and smell.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

still one of the better producers out there for Vitamins, they are more expensive but like the fact they use glass bottles and metal caps, anything for the environment right ? this one has quite a nice taste as well

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

At the time of the COVID 19 pandemic, vitamin C was taken for granted. I have tried this vitamin from different manufacturers but Solgar is simply the best. This product is so delicious that even kids adore it. I can confirm that this product does not cause problems with a sensitive stomach. Using this product made me feel much safer at the time of COVID 19

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I have found that Vitamin C in sufficiently large doses can eliminate the need for root canal dental work on teeth. I discovered years ago that six to eight thousand milligrams daily of Vitamin C have made it possible for me to avoid having root canal work done on my teeth. Years ago, an endodontist was absolutely positive that I needed a root canal. He gave me pain killers and antibiotics. After taking the full course of antibiotics and after the pain subsided, I continued with large daily doses of Vitamin and have not had a problem with that supposed endodontic tooth since. Recently, my general dentist took x-rays assured me that I had an endodontic with a different tooth. Again, I took large daily doses of Vitamin C and after several months have not had to return for endodontic dental care. The pain is gone and the supposed endodontic tooth feels fine.