SG

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Very good quality

This is really good quality. I needed Essential Aminio's for muscle building since I am almost 70. I wish I had known about these the past 2 years while working on muscle building. I have not taken them long enough to see a benefit but I am sure I will see it speed up faster now that I found these.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Very quick delivery nicely packed and the benefit of the products is very good and as it was explained in the homepage the size of the package was very good and it was placed in the box very nicely Ingredients is very good quality and as it was explained in the home page

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Honestly, nothing superb. But these are amino acids, so if you’re looking for good quality protein and don’t have the time for making and drinking a protein shake or don’t like the taste of those, these are great. Sturdy and heavy packaging, well protected.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I take this because I have really bad digestion and I struggle to consume enough protein, I take it with my probaiotics it helps absorption and works as a prebiotic as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My paternal grandmother was a big proponent of vitamins and minerals. She absolutely taught me about this brand and who recommended it, from her AM radio shows , that she listened to on her old scratchy radio.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

as a vegan who’s just started to get into fitness, these are perfect! it’s so hard to find all the essential aminos in one place

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love Solgar brand! This complex it’s great for your immune system, it gives you more energy and keeps you calm!! Will order again!! Very recommended for purchasing!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Good for the sportsmen! Need for people under 40 y.o. I order it long time ago. Try to drink it 2 times an year.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022