SG

TammyA
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is my first time giving this product a try. I will be taking it as a dietary supplement as directed with a meal. Does not have an unbearable taste and it’s a swallowable size. Came in sealed.

0c0edce3-b5e7-46c4-9d35-0dacaced549d
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My gynecologist recommended this to me and It was extremely expensive in the place where I live, so ended ordering from here. It’s a great product for supporting women’s health and I recommended it to some of my friends too who ended up buying it too

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This great female complex keeps me vibrant wirh high active libidos and energy. I'm 68 years old, I've been taking it 15 years, and it has been control my menopause and post menopause reactions wonderfully

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This herbal complex is very effective to balance the hormones. I take it together with the Sports Research Evening Primrose Oil. Seems to really help!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Have been taking this for several months now, pausing for a month, and have definitely noticed a difference in my moods leading up to my monthlies.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I seem to be more stable when I take this product! I don’t like to be without it. I love the list of natural ingredients, known to help menopausal women feel more normal! Would recommend!! Seems to be good quality and value for money, to me!

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

All people want to stay healthy as long as possible. Women also crave to stay attractive and zealous. If you're one of those, then taking this vitamin complex is a must! My mum who is 46 can't help praising the pills since they are really workable. After taking it on a daily basis she keeps fit and in high spirits. Just love to see her smiling and full of vigor!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

There is a very good product. Will buy it again.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I'm 62, and i take this product constantly now - together with standard hormones and ointments - i believe it supports the whole female issue.