SG

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent! Very Good

I feel so much better since taking L-Lysine. I used to get colds all the time and now I hardly ever do. It's easy to swallow and has really helped my skin too. It's great for herpes, liver, and immune system support. I was looking for a good supplement to help with my herpes outbreaks and I found L-Lysine. It's easy to swallow, has great skin-repairing value, and is very good for the liver and immune system support. I feel much better since taking this and would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health. I love this product!

1ffde906-3a81-47ca-8af0-a0bd1d4b8d44
ec33632e-b204-44e3-be2b-f599b129211f
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I use to have Lysine on hand back in the day, but life got so busy I neglected to keep in always in my house, but now I will not be without it, I get cold sores due to stress and life changes, Lysine seems to agree with me, it works and keep me from getting cold sores or blisters, I take 2 daily, theses are easy to swallow, bottle is on my kitchen counter to remind me to take them. Thank you iHerb, I use to go to the Nature food store up the street, they are no longer there, I turn to iHerb for a lot of my healthy needs.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love my BCAA's! For many years, I've been taking Lysine almost daily. Whether for muscle recovery or in my case the occasional cold sore, Solgar L-Lysine speeds up the process of tissue repair like no other! AND it's vegan! Will be staying well stocked and ordering plenty in the future.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like this brand because of the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle. I like the large size and the quality of this l-lysine. I take it to control outbreaks from a viral infection it is fast acting.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Solgar, L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that supports skin & mucous membrane tissue. If I have a cold sore from stress I start taking it right away & it's gone in 2 days. I find this brand to be the best quality. In dark brown glass container.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I like that these supplements come in glass. Plus they are easy to swallow and don't cause an upset stomach, and that's even though they are supposed to be taken between meals.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Really forest especially during COVID times. I’m happy I purchased this. This is definitely a repurchase for me, especially for the price and quantity.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Huge package, good size, as someone who suffers from herpes, since i am consuming 1 pill a day I have had no herpes. No taste, good quality.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

For immunity and cold. For herpes. When I do not fell well, if I have felling that will cough cold I'm taking more pills, it helps.