SG

Posted on May 22, 2022
Melatonin Quiets Busy Brain

This melatonin is a quality brand. The 5mg dosage seems right for me most nights. It is effective at helping my mind to settle so that I can enter inti sleep. It also helps me sleep better. I have also combined this with valerian root to fall asleep & then stay asleep for 7-8 hours per night. I also like the brown glass bottle and metal cap which seems to keep product fresh. I'm not sure if melatonin is light sensitive, but I do prefer the glass bottle over plastic option.

This Melatonin work great for me. I suggested to my friend and my family who can't sleep easily. After they try, they sleep better but I don't suggest who often take any sleep pill. (I gave to my Boss but has no effect for him at all). So, if you want to try this you must be the person who never take any sleep pill from doctor before. You have to quit any sleeping pill at least 1-2 month, then try this and start at 10mg. I think.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Solgar Melatonin 5mg delivery was neatly packed, Thank you iHerb. a good quality supplement for when your sleep cycle is broken by awaking through the night, I have been taking Melatonin for a few years when needed, sometimes I take two depending on my sleepless night every now and then, helps calm and relax the body, great benefits even when your feeling anxiety during the night, ingredients appears to be safe, the size of tablets are tiny that are tasteless, easy to take with a glass of water, the price is very reasonable. Hoping this helps anyone wanting to know about Solgar Melatonin

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Excellent product. Solgar are a highly reliable brand and each time tested have the ingredients they state on the label, making for a high quality product every-time. This is one of only a handful of suppliers that provide 5 mg in a single tablet which is ideal for my personal needs.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is a little more pricey but wow, it's worth it, I went from staying awake, not tired into the early hours of every morning, and so tired all day, to earlybird night and energy packed all day, I recommend this product, love it

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like Solgar brand and believe they make quality products. I use this before going to bed when I'm stressed out and too anxious to fall asleep easily. This way I ensure myself of getting a good night's sleep.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Perfect amount to help get to sleep with no troubles at all. Make sure to take around 30 mins before going to bed. One bottle lasts for ages - good value.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Bought it for my husband when he had sleeping difficulty. He felt really drowsy in the morning after taking it so only takes it sporadically.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very high quality product, perfect dosage if you just started using and have issues to sleep. The size is good, but depends on the dosage that you use.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Fast sleep, calm and relaxation, fast acting, daily use at night. The size is large, the taste is good, the quality is good, the benefit is fast