SG

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great quality. I am already seeing positive results. I will purchase again. I have had a hip replacement in my right hip and I am beginning to see issues in my left hip. All due to a misdiagnosis to Lupus. I am seeking alternative methods with the hope I can put off another surgery. I have to say after taking this supplement daily for the past two weeks, the pain and stiffness is almost gone.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product is awesome because it helps take away some of the achiness in the joints. The difference could be seen in the knee flexibility. The pill size is manageable too. I like that it does not smell and it works. Other brands cost more so I think the price is a fair price for this producte. It does improve mobility. Thank you to the company for this important and good product.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Another Solgar product I use because it's no dairy, no wheat etc. and comes in glass not in plastic. I use MSM many years. Started taking it years ago for painful Rheumatism in my arm. It doesn't just take away the pain, it literaly helps heal. In recent years I also suffer from GOUT, and MSM together with Magnesium, Zink and Dandelion Root, keep the Gout at bay ! Rheumatism - Gout

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

High-Quality ingredients, the package is big. I got it for my mom when she reached 50 years of age. She uses it every day and feels improvement in her joints. The only problem is the size of one tablet is very big and the taste is not so pleasant.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Great product, helps with my joint pain, also my hair and nails are much stronger, also good thing about this product is that you take just one per day

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I got it for my mom who has arthritis on her knee. She said her knee felt better after taking it for a while. I love the nice brown glass bottle better than the cheap plain plastic bottles they usually come in.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I appreciate that Solgar does not include any allergens in its products. I have experienced some relief from my skin disorder, and definite relief from mild arthritis since using the MSM. And it's only been about 1 month.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

i like these, don't know about how effective they are yet but they are GIGANTIC. It is s struggle to swallow them...that being said, I will still take them! Just know if you have issues with pill swallowing - these are HUGE.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

MSM is a nutrition for the joints and a source of organic sulfur, which improves the health of the joints, their flexibility and mobility, relieves inflammation and reduces pain. It is suitable for all joint problems, because it helps produce connective tissue and repairs joints, tendons and ligaments. It soothes scars, heals wounds and helps with allergies to pollen and food.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

This gave me bad headaches when I first started taking these, but after a few weeks it wasn’t an issue any more. I also used to get very vivid dreams at night but I think either time or taking it in the late afternoon solved this problem. I take these along with NAC and it seems to have alleviated the joint pains I used to get after working out.