SG

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great Product! I bought this for my eyes specifically and the quality is superb, the ingredients are clean and I like the product because it is a natural source and for anti-aging and stronger than vitamin c. I like it because it protects cells from damage and improves the immune system.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

One more great antioxidant (carotenoid) from Solgar. Although I’m on my first pack, after almost finishing it noticed an improvement with my skin condition and general well-being. Taking it together with Omega Full. The delivery was as well perfect on time, as estimated. Ordering again

0fd9bd9e-cc10-478c-ba81-8515cb224ca1

Astaxanthin has several potential benefits but effects different people differently. You hear a lot about supplements and herbs especially, not being trustworthy meaning you don't know what you're getting. For something like Astaxanthin I think it is especially important to use a product from a high quality manufacturer. I feel it is worth the extra expense to use Solgar products because I trust the brand to be high quality.

Posted on May 9, 2022

ideal doze in mg. Great quality! best ingredient. more energy and beatiful skin! size of a package is optimal. no taste. it has carotene so it is good for sunbathing and eyes. powerful antioxidant so you feel improvement and benefit on whole body. the product is top class. reccomedation to everybody

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Astaxanthin naturally occurs in seafood such as salmon and shrimp but seafood is expensive. Taking this daily, even in a 5mg dose allows it to accumulate naturally in your body for general skin, eye and health benefits. I do a lot of computer work and my eyes feel less tired and my skin has improved, with a naturally rosy tint.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Easy to swallow as it’s a very small jel based pill, and keeps me humming along all day with sustained energy. Right after taking this, i feel a surge of blood rushing through my body and heating up the system.

Posted on Nov 18, 2020

I'm a late 50s guy with retinal issues & very dry eyes. I find my eyes don't sting so much, esp. with hot meals/drinks with this product. I take 2 caps a day. Astaxanthin is a powerful all-round antioxidant, & smaller doses spaced during the day can avoid loose bowel issues.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Couldn't find the packaging of 60 gels anywhere in my country, great antioxidant!

Posted on May 27, 2022

As always, iHerb was a great company to do business with. Five stars.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. Very happy with the quality and the price. Reordered it already.