SG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
ممتاز!

This is the natural form of vitamin E. Synthetic vitamin E is labeled "d,l-alpha." Synthetic vitamin E is biochemically different from natural vitamin E which is labeled "d-'alpha." The most beneficial natural vitamin E products come as mixtures of alpha, beta, gamma, and delta tocopherol fractions. Solgar is superior vitamin E supplements completely free of soy oil.

c2713b8e-f0d1-48b7-ac74-30476f39def4
1bb8f18c-e7cf-45e3-9066-da4680a8ff99
04128a17-518d-4c05-afe3-4b14ebe6fbef
7fddbc55-ae92-4b93-80fb-ba8a8955f155
Posted on May 1, 2022

A retired heart surgeon once told me to take 400 i.u. of pure (d-alpha-tocopherol) Vitamin E daily as a non-smoker. This doctor said it helps the arteries. Twelve years later I had an angiogram. They said my arteries were clear. I don't know if this helped that situation but was happy. This is why I take it. Solger is a high quality brand. I have expressed my personal experience and know this may not apply to everyone.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Top quality (although the price is on the higher side, but what can you do when you want a quality product?). Without getting TMI, I've dealt with heavy periods for decades. Been taking Solgar Vit E for a year now and it's helped reduce clots/heaviness. I'd like to think it's benefiting my hair shine too, but that's the priority. I believe it's helping with my skin as my face is less ... 'rosacea red'.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am in my late 30s when I started using this. VITAMIN E definitely has many benefits aside from skin health. Just make sure you are consuming the naturally sourced type(d-alpha tocopherol) like this brand. It is also good fir the brain amd heart too as researchers say. I'm 40 now and people say I look 32. Guess I'll continue using this and enjoy all its benefits.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Good source of vit e. Dosage is 400iu, i took it for a month, then stopped. The benefit is there as i was using it in a complex therapy for my estrogen dominance. It doesn't taste anything as it's in a capsule. I believe the quality is good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like that this is naturally sourced antioxidant and contains multiple tocopherols. It's a great value for what you get. I was ordering a smaller potency product from Amazon in Germany, but it was so expensive. I used to manage a health food store so Solgar is a high quality brand that I trust. This will last me a long time! Great purchase and kudos to iherb for shipping so many great products all over the world.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Vitamin E is an important antioxidant in the human body. It improves our skin and helps the heart and cardiovascular system. I started using vitamin E after a doctor recommended it. Always buy from Solgar range so I know their products are good. I usually take 400iu ones but my mum said she only needs 200iu daily. The cap gel is small in size so very easy to swallow for those having a hard time swallowing big capsules. It doesn’t have a smell which is good. And it comes in a glass jar which is a plus. Satisfied all in all.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is brand is usually more expensive, but Solgar always proves that it it woth the money. Especially this vit E - it is tha natural form of vit.E and it is known to be way more active than the synthetic "dl" form. It doesn't contain artificial enchancers. Vit E is good for your skin elasticity.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

A very good product with the best quality of vit.E. and dosage for daily supply. Vitamin E is crucial for oxygenating the blood and so it improves function and health. It’s very good for the heart and a natural remedy for blood pressure and heart problems. It’s also great for the skin and hair. Package was good and size is perfect for a daily usage. Highly recomended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This works well to keep my skin clear and healthy. I’ve struggled with cystic acne for over a decade. I take two of these at night and wake up with glowing skin in the morning. My skin isn’t perfect And I still get zits here and there, but I can tell a big difference if I run out. Out of all the skin care items I use this makes more of a visible difference than any of the topical products.