SG

sagar
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Omega-3, EPA & DHA is supposed to have benefits as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Solid glass box, recently I was in a pharmacy and they was selling the same brand, that means it’s a good product and of course it’s super filtered agains mercury and other.

e128dbd8-ea23-4e2b-a5aa-a0bc12b0dc11
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1945

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I can recommend these softgels by Solgar because I feel their benefits: stronger hair and better well-being. Omega is very useful for everyone and I think this product is the best!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

my husbend order he like it so much for body and health and hair .. thank you so much iherb ... i will reorder omega agine of corse , taste fish but not bad ..

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Best brand ever , highly pure The best ever , prefect quality , high concentration ingredient , suitable for all age , not have any fish smell, package is glass with prefect quality, I recommend this omega for health benefit , for cholesterol, hair , skin , bone , inflammation , heart , and for brain , taste is very good

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It is difficult to say if that product help me or not but for sure, if you need to buy omega 3, then better buy Solgar, the brand i trust!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Solgar mega-3 Fish Oil Concentrate capsules are the best...helps hydrate my skin along with all of it's joint and cardiovascular supports. A daily necessity for me.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Big light-yellow capsules, easy to swallow, no strong smell. Perfect concentration and composition, no extra vitamins - which is important, for example, during pregnancy. The jar is big and nice :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

When I first time opened bottle, it smelled like a fish, but next time it was ok. Neutral taste, I haven’t any fish burp. I recommend this product.