SG

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

1. Received in good condition, well packed with bubble wrap 2. Long expiry date -13 months to expiry. 3. Good Quality Omega 3 4. No fish or fishy after taste. Tested for over a week. 5. Easy to swallow even though each capsule is 1inch /2.5cm long. For those with swallowing problem, this maybe an issue. But for those with no issue swallowing like myself, swallowing 2 capsules at a time is not a problem. 6. Benefit: Improved skin elasticity. After taking for over a week, I noticed an improvement in my skin elasticity as well although I took it to reduce cholesterol levels. I took 4 capsules a day although the recommended was 2 capsules, 3 times daily (6 capsules in total). I'm happy that my skin feels more hydrated and firmer. My husband who has heart inflammation, felt less pressure on his chest. Previously we took a different brand and we did not see any effects. Overall, very satisfied and will definitely order again.

37854eda-e8f1-4f74-a7cb-0a79047de130
e3f584d0-f2f0-49fa-b0ea-01ab8572e70f
e4dd0045-6bd3-4dbf-8744-4dab0b7359d2
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great packaging of the capsules, I loved the fact that it is in dark glass so as not to degrade quickly. As they are gelatinous capsules, they are easy to ingest, apart from the size that is initially frightening. I'm still at the beginning of the product, but the reputation of the brand makes me believe that I bought something with a lot of quality.

afae75d7-1583-4d18-81a5-ecd763af7320
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Very needed thing for everyone. I take 1 capsule a day of D3 and 1 fish oil (Omega 3). This is good for women: women health and care of hair and face, and good for men (especially if they have a high blood pressure). This firm were recommended by my doctor. By the way - hemp bedding is from Ukraine (wonderful country) - from Ukono brand (ukono.store)

d2316dbf-7007-4d75-9e4b-d126827080ba
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

L-arginine is one of many amino acids the body needs to function properly. Taking it as a supplement can benefit the heart and muscles, but it may cause gastrointestinal side effects. Like other amino acids, L-arginine plays a role in building protein. The body uses protein to help build muscle and rebuild tissue. It converts this amino acid into the chemical nitric oxide, which helps the blood vessels open.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about two months now and I'm very happy with the results I've seen so far. I feel healthier, stronger and more energetic.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

the best vitamin OMEGA 3 in the best dosage, I advise everyone to take this particular position as it is very good and practical to use

Posted on Aug 16, 2022