SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Good quality

This supplement of three mushrooms seems to be helping me in different ways: my immune system is stronger (I haven’t been sick in the last 3 years), I sleep better, my skin improved (which I didn’t expect to happen), my endurance got better (I can walk faster and longer).

Posted on May 2, 2022

I was looking for a good quality mushroom complex that would provide the best mushrooms and this product was exactly what I needed. The ingredients are fruiting body and extract of the mushrooms, this is much better than just the mycelium most products use. Great quality and excellent price .

Posted on May 5, 2022

Feels like it helps immune system. I had it everyday with omega 3 product. A little small bottle so if you take it everyday then better to have several bottles.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great product almost no smell to the pills good size not to big to swallow my immune system needed a boost so my doctor recommend me to take this capsules and I really feel better I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I started taking these pills once I started to get sick more frequent and feeling physically sensitive, then I knew that my body need some reinforcement - and they HELPED A LOT! I felt much better and so fast after started taking them and I was so happy that I ordered more to my dear ones as well. Please like if you find my review helpful :)

27e8ba31-3d74-4d1a-91c4-87f6c3698394
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Not sure if the amount of mushrooms in these capsules is high enough but it's hard to find a good m r s blend. They are ok but low potency.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good mushroom complex . Three of the best medical shrooms in the nature in a pill. The price is a bit high, but Solgar is a quality brand. Recomend it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

These caps come in a protective glass container. They are fairly big but still easy to swallow and there is no after taste while the stomach does not get irritated. Take the amount recommended by the producer, while you can still take more if you want to boost the effect. It will greatly help with the sugar metabolism. A part from that the compound helps boost the overall immunity while strongly supports and a healthy gut microbiome (in that case i still prefer to eat fresh mushrooms).

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I chose this product because of its high quality, I knew it before purchasing it here, in iHerb. In addiction, from iHerb I could get a great product at a much lower price than other places (websites) I knew & used before. Besides, the shippment, package, etc. (to Spain) was excelent (timing delivery, etc.). Fine!