SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
PCOS

I’m taking this for PCOS, package is nice. I don’t see enough reviews from other women with PCOS on here, for me it seems to be helping with balancing testosterone and slowing down the excess hair growths. I take 2 a day as recommended dose for PCOS is above 300mg. If you have PCOS pair this with zinc and give it a try!!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

These capsules are much better than the usual colored Solgar pressed pills, they are only filled with saw palmetto powder, which is a very nice change comparing with other Solgar multivitamins.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Quite a small bottle and small pills but a lot of pills included. The pills are of good quality. I bought this for hair loss and I think they worked well, it’s still too soon to say but would buy again

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

great for hair loss stops the DHT hormone that causes alopecia naturally and effectively

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My doctor recommends Solgar rather than any other saw palmetto products and so far I'm happy about its support to my urinary tract

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

No side effects. Have tried a few but this brand is good so far

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I started taking this because I had noticably thinning hair. It has help immensely, no longer cleaning the drain after every shower!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

These are very good at easing prostatitis when taken with zinc. By far the best quality.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

good quality and packaging benefits my hair so much taste good