SG

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

THE PACKAGE IS GREAT AND THE SIZE IS JUST GOOD. HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT THAT IS ANTIOXIDANT AND BOOSTS THE IMMUNITY SYSTEM AND WILL BE A GREAT HELPER IF YOU GET THE FLU . GENTLE FOR THE STOMACH ADN THE 500 MG DOSAGE WORKS VERY WELL. LOVE IT AND I RECOMMEND YOU TO BUY IT.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The product is very good. High quality, stays on for 24 hours without any problem. Multiple sizes for multiple purposes. Good value for the money. I recommend it over other band aid brands. Price very good compared to pharmacy. I use it for cuts, minor infected fingernails and cracked skin. Recommended

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This brand is super awesome. I used to take all this type of this brand since I was pregnant, gladly I found it here on Ihwrb cos the price is less expensive than the drugstores. I take it twice daily and I take it woth collagen as well! perfect combination!

Our two clinics in Baguio City make it a point to keep on regular stock the Solgar Vitamin C in vegan capsule as one of our preferred brands of non-acidic vitamin C being recommended and dispensed to our patients and consumers. Our patients and consumers find this type of vitamin C very important in boosting their immune system. They cannot do with this vitamin C since this product provide their daily basic requirement for optimum health.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Very Good quality. Easy to swallow du to its size, almost no taste and no side effects. Feeling ok with my stomach, don't feel any acidity the ingredients seems to be all natural. This dosage mg is good to take one per day. I like it to improve my immunity.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Solgar Vitamin C 500 mg is a quality product in capsule form. The size is small and no problem to swallow. I take one along with a prescription pill which requires vitamin c at the same time. There is no after taste or stomach upset. For the year I have used this product with my prescription medication, it has worked as the doctor ordered. The bottle is dark brown glass protecting the life of vitamin c. As always, iHerb shipments are sturdy boxes and arrive in excellent condition.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Great quality vitamin C supplement with good ingredients, just a bit on the pricey side and only 500 mg per pill, and the pills are on the large side. Vitamin C has so many potential benefits to immunity and health I have been taking this supplement for a long time. Finding the right brand for you is the tricky part. Solgar is a highly recommended brand with good quality and great ingredients. Recommended highly!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Order always arrived safely and product is in good condition. Vitamin C helps strengthen my immune system which is especially critical in this time of COVID. It plays an essential role in the functioning of white blood cells, that are vital to the immune system. It also provides collagen which is important for healthy skin and joints. This product is a water-soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals, which can lead to oxidative stress and premature aging of cells. Top quality and includes ingredient that are free from gluten, wheat, diary ,soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artifical flavor, sweetner, preservatives and color.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

500 mg of vitamin C in a vegetable capsule, an antioxidant support and an immune support, ingredients are ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate. The capsule is water soluble and the size is easy to swallow. The product comes is a protective dark tinted glass bottle. Free of wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, color, and preservatives.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

No doubt about its authenticity and originality. So there's a sense ok security for us to consume because in our Country there are already many fraudster who sell fake vitamins.

2876e68e-d142-4739-a2f0-18ad2c9cd687