SG

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I've been using Solgar Vitamin C since 2017. And it is gentle n stomach as I have hyper acidity. Now Im taking this vitamins just like normal medicines. I'd tried different Vit C and it wont suit me. And I got exposed with covid patient last November and thankful that my immune system is really strong. Just arrived new purchased today

62c33775-4ceb-4a14-a11b-4b68ce8e5084
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I used to take the one with lower potency, the 1000 mg and decided to up the dosage to increase my immunity because I get sick easily. So far it is easy on the stomach and I have GERD, but the downside is the size of the pills it is way to big for me, and sometimes it feels like it got stuck in my esophagus, but I drink lots of water after it, and it goes away. One of the good things about this is that it doesn't taste or smell weird!

0cd0e8d8-1abf-48ac-a313-9eb7e0b2bb22
64f36c5e-0b5a-49b5-93dd-24bc0ad6359b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love Solgar products. My husband and I take these daily for immunity and we have stayed really healthy. The quality of the ingredients, potency of the 1500 mg and price is great. I take them with water but you can also chew them if the size is too large for you and they have a nice citrus taste.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I trust the quality and ingredients of all Solgar supplements above any other brand. This vitamin C has the perfect high mg dosage to support immunity and helps to process other collagen supplements I take with it. I do not notice any upset stomach or bad taste which I am usually sensitive to with vitamins. The size of the pills are a bit large but still easily swallowed one by one.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The best vitamin C + rose hips out there in my opinion. Best part besides the immunity boost is that they don't crumble or shed anything in your mouth/throat, no weird residue. Will probably buy forever.

Posted on May 9, 2022

My skin has been in a great need for some attention I started taking Solar Vitamin C with Rose Hips 1500mg about 2 weeks ago I have had no adverse reactions and the price is great

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great vitamine C, but the rather big tablets are a little bit difficult to swallow although you get used to it. Solgar is always a good reliable branche name and I use this for a long time.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

THanks to this product, I am healthy. If I have a soar throat, I take some c-vitamins, and the next day it is over. In those cases,I take several grams of c-vitamins.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I trust all the vitamins from Solgar brand. Their dark glass bottles are the best to keep ingredients safe and fresh. Not the cheapest but worth paying a little extra for high quality.