SG

StefanusVicky
Posted on Nov 5, 2021
One of the best brand & Quality produk from Solgar

Solgar is famous for the good quality of its products, including vitamin D. I took such a dosage so that it was convenient to dose for everyone, both children and adults. I have a lot of useful reviews about vitamins and supplements, come in. If it's not difficult, please put YES, I will be grateful ;)

3b10cb8e-f3e2-4717-ab5d-b7dac9c6e4fe
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I like the amount the tablet contains of D3 (1,000 IU) not too much, just enough for summer on those rainy days. I take a lesser amount in the summer because already getting D3 from being outside but some days can't go out so this is perfect. I take a higher dose of their D3 in the winter.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

helps with bones pain and really it does effect and improve the bones ( feels like so ) has a great list of ingredients and the dosage is good - 25 mcg is just enough for your body to absorb and help - good If you don't gest exposed to the sun very well

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on immune health after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

VITAMIN D 1000IU IS A GOOD IMMUNITY SUPPLEMENT. VITAMIN D IS ALSO CALLED THE SUN VITAMIN. IN DAY-DAY LIFE IT IS SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO GET THIS VITAMIN FROM THE SUN RAYS. MANY PROCESSES IN THE HUMAN BODY ARE CARRIED OUT WITH THE HELP OF VITAMIN D. THE DOSAGE IS SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT AGE GROUPS.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Few months ago, I experience muscle cramps, fatigue and mood changes like depression until I found out that I have a Vitamin D deficiency due to lack of sun exposure, so I started taking this "sunshine" tablet as what they call it. Apart from that, I've known "Solgar" for a long time and this is just one of my trusted brands in the market. The quality is expectedly amazeballs & the size of the tablet not to mention is fine and tolerable.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Small potency while still beneficial if you take it daily with meal for your immune system, your bones and teeth (since it helps to regulate calcium) and as an additional protection for your brain and heart. It is an essential vitamin for the body. These gels are small and easy to take with or without liquid. It is always to recommend it in winter months since the sun is not that potent and hereby you will get your daily vitamin D dose.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

It elevates vitamin D3 levels. My dosage is 1 tablet a day (1000iu) and my total vitamin D3 is 88 nmol/L in December. In summer my vitamin D3 levels were deficient in 40's. The important question is, how do you feel? I still tire quickly, so lacking in some other nutrition. Solgar produce quality supplements that provide excellent results. Ingredients - i have no qualms at all. Generally people complain about magnesium stearate interferes with absorption, but my test results unequivocally contradict their nonsense and i am an IBS sufferer. Furthermore, almost all drugs contain magnesium stearate, but they are effective - clinical trials prove beyond any doubt of their efficacy. Packaging by iherb is consistently unquestionable.