SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Glad I bought this

I use this to benefit my kidney health. After having covid and being meds that mess with one's kidneys, I'm doing what I can to mitigate any damage and keep them working well! They seem to have quality ingredients, and are easy to swallow. There is no taste. I like that this supplement also has vitamin C in it as well.

Olya
Posted on May 19, 2022

I used to have urinary tract problems often. Cranberry products helped get rid of them all. And now I take this (and I prefer capsules to juices any day) from time to time to help my body stay healthy

Posted on May 29, 2022

These are the highest dosage I’ve found of cranberry supplements. They’re difficult to swallow but I am feeling a positive difference. Update: I just reordered 3 more bottles. I love it and I noticed the difference immediately when I ran out! I totally believe in the power of the product after stopping it while waiting for the new order.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Excellent product, easy to take and numerous health benefits..will recommend to friends and family.. The quality is as good or better than similar products that I've tried before. will definitely buy again The ingredients, the cranberry juice, the vitamin C all in a healthy veggie capsule.. The product is neatly packed into a easy to open container and easy to swallow.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Bought for friend to help in her UTI concerns. The package arrived quick. She has been using other brands and it is her 1st time to try this item. This item has vitamin C added in the ingredients. Hope this will improve her situation. Will need some time to see the effect.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Seem to be of good quality. I have only started taking these in conjunction with other supplements and I do feel like they help with inflammation.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is really a good add on for my diet. One of the cheapest in the market that I found so far. Really an effective supplement esp to those with UTI problems.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

the pills are big but easy to swallow, taste is good. the quality of the supplement is very good, the main ingredient cranberry is in high enough dosage. package is really good pills are well protected. i don't have any concern regarding it. it is age appropriate.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Very good price on cranberry just something I have always taken to avoid for urinary track issues. I always look to iherb for my supplements.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love it Has little scent Usage is alot Good quality Big size Suitable for any age Lovely package Many benefits Nice composition Very gentle Good frequency No concern For sensitive skin