Page 1 - Reviews - Some By Mi, AHA/BHA/PHA Real Cica 92% Cool Calming Soothing Gel, 10.14 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

This product is amazing if you are looking for something with cica in it! I have dry/acne prone skin and here’s my review✨ Consistency: Similar to aloe vera but feels nicer on the skin and absorbs quicker. Smell: Doesn’t really smell like anything Effectiveness: It soothes and moisturizes the skin very well. The exfoliators are very mild but I did see a slight difference in my pores. Packaging: Very good Who is it for: For every skin type, especially sensitive skin. I also think it could be a nice moisturizer for people with oily skin. How I use it: I use it as a “serum” before my moisturizer. Sometimes in the mornings I only use this gel and then sunscreen as a final step. Hope this helps :)

f0cb36ab-724e-49a7-b09d-fa3183f4ddd1
8c0759d8-e136-498f-8bae-6c8c7b578186
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Can u see how big the pump bottle is compared to COSRX snail mucin?! Somebymi is so so generous when it comes to their products. And it helps that this line performs excellently for my annoying adult maskne (i have dehydrated oily and acne prone skin). Would definitely repurchase this line again and again. 😘👏🏼

93e94903-5bd9-4a44-98fe-60abb37b83a0
43c1c92f-6754-41cf-8b88-9e44effc2688
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This arrived just in time after I got a little bit of a sunburn on my back. This has been so soothing, and I’ve also been using it as an all over body serum before lotion, it’s quite nice. Hope it comes back In stock soon, this feels like something I want in my regular routine.

85b03d4f-74bf-4933-85a9-cf0305ab065f
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Its so good for dry skin!! it exfoliates and calms my skin down so it doesnt dry out. I would just recommend putting a cream over it. something with ceramides over this product would be a match made in heaven. The Cica in it is the best its way way better than regular aloevera gel. Its HUGEE

41bae012-37e4-41b9-8ece-37851bc191c8
473078da-6255-4ad5-a6f3-874653376840
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I got this product because I’m experiencing more acne breakouts than usual right now (change in seasons, probably). I have never used an AHA/BHA/PHA combo product like this, although I do usually use BHA several times a week, and sometimes azelaic acid. This gel smells of tea tree oil more than anything, but it’s not overwhelming, and it goes away pretty quickly. It feels pretty nice on most of my face, but it does sting a bit on the worst of the acne spots. I use this after cleansing at night, a few times a week. The next morning my acne always looks much improved: It’s flattened, it’s less red and irritated, and the skin around the breakouts isn’t dried out or flaky. I wish it was more soothing to apply, but the results are worth it to me. It’s a huge bottle, so it’ll take me a long time to finish, and I appreciate the value I’m getting. Once I get through it, if the price is about the same, I could see myself buying it again.

2dbc5d1b-2ce3-4c3b-9782-8f36bc5a0e9a
ad294291-b096-4546-b53b-0b596fd65660
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have sensitive acne prone skin, i bought it for my body but my skin absorbs it soo well so i am using on my face too, it doesn’t break out , i build it up with serums , it is very gentle it keeps my skin hydrated , tight with a glow all of that in a big affordable bottle

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Great value for a surprisingly comprehensive formula. I did notice that many of the reviews are from younger folks, so I wanted to add that this works GREAT on mature(ing) skin as well. I'm in my early 40's, and I use it as a body 'lotion'. PHA's inhibit glycation (and glycation breaks down collagen and elastin). I figured that I could use some glycation-inhibition at my age. Even if all it did was mitigate further damage. Though it's not marketed as such as a 'firming' product. I had noticeably firmer skin after using it daily for a few months. It wasn't anything major, but since I wasn't expecting it, I was pleasantly surprised. It's inexpensive, it makes my skin soft, soaks in fast, doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't smell like much of anything. I would have kept using it for those reasons alone. The skin firming was just icing.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This is perfect for oily acne prone skin it is a gel that soaks in quite nicely and doesn't leave a residue it has a slight cooling feeling which is very nice and it feels moisturizing but also like it's helping to keep any acne and control I put it on a pimple and it helped it dry up overnight! The bottles huge too a little look a long way so it'll last forever

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

We liked each other from the first use. I use it on my face, hands and hair. In my opinion, it's better than Aloe Vera gel. Moisturizes well, smells good and is very efficient.

741c17be-d0fd-4877-951e-ade1cc94974c
f2320123-0a8e-43b8-86aa-c20c30cb2fcd
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I'm SO surprised by how much my sensitive skin likes this! I do notice a calming effect, and sometimes if I use it too much, I see dryness. So I cut back to a few times a week and it seems great so far. I think it might need more moisture over it in the winter, but for the warmer weather, I can get away with using just this after toner. Five excited stars from me!