SG

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Affordable and Effective 😉👌

It's a wise buy for me because I found these capsules affordable, in a larger quantity for its price and they provide the same effect on my body as to when I was still taking a more expensive bottle of acai capsules. I am a senior citizen and I find taking acai capsules helpful to keep my immunity strong aside from living an active and healthy lifestyle. 😊

b71f108e-a1b0-4848-a9b4-3a90a008cbc1
Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I take Acai capsules because I learrned that they help with cholesterol, have anti-oxidants and also can boost brain function. My brain function was compromised during a bout with TB and I'm hoping that long-term use of Acai will bring it back.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

When I opened the cap, there was a strong rancid smell. The smell worsened when I opened the capsule. I'm not sure if it is a manufacturing problem or poor ingredients used. This is a waste of money.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good quality! Would buy again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

it keeps my blood sugar and Cholesterol levels in a healthy range.

Posted on Apr 4, 2011

I just recently tried this product in combination with the Green Coffee Extract and have had great results! Two suppliments of each and it REALLY CURBED MY APPETITE! I was looking for something in the afternoon. IT IS THE HARDEST TIME FOR ME when it comes to being Hungry, Tired and Stressed! All I want to do is Each Carbs! These two products really shut it down in a natural way and give me energy without any jittery feeling. I take them at least 30 minutes before I want them to work.

Posted on Jan 15, 2010

At first I wasn't sure if it was working or not. Then I noticed my skin didn't seem to be as dry, my fingernails weren't splitting like they were. I think they were working good, but I had to have some surgery and had to go off of them, just getting ready to start back on them again. While I have been off; my fingernails are splitting and my skin has turned really dry again.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Can't live without Acai

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

Good potency, easy to swallow!