SG

MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Natural, homeopathic and functional

I was afraid to buy this homeopathy, but after using it for a few days, I could really prove that it works. No morning sneezes and no itchy throat, plus a slight unblocked nose. Regarding the brand, it is of excellent quality as it has been on the market for several years. The ingredients are pure and natural. The taste is slightly sweet. I let it dissolve under the tongue, it takes about 10 minutes, you can bite down lightly to make it dissolve faster. If this report pleased you, I would love to receive your positive review.

2eeca517-b844-4d52-8a03-ff9fa385eb53
Posted on May 24, 2022

Best quality- ingredients active from sticta pulmoaria and etc. I can’t write all things here- and very simple just only take 1 tablet every 4 hours for my Age that is great. This is homeopathy stimulating my body own natural defenses- very simple package and I really love it- and great benefits I was read because I was had a problems with my nose- composition is a from herbal - I will see my improvement after 1 week later . And I hope o can relief my sneezing - from this supplements- and I was concern in a long time ago - so I will taste it and I will feel it Tomorrow.. thank you 🙏

b320f4b2-b4db-465f-ab67-40c073b40586
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Source Naturals always produces a good product, and this is no exception. Plus, it really, really works for controlling allergy symptoms. I thought I'd never be able to breath right again, and every year things had been getting worse. This product works better than the drug store allergy products and it doesn't give me any strange side effects.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

My wife is taking this homeopathy supplement, not regularly but during onset of a reaction. It helps tremendously! Her whole day is free/improved from the inconveniences of nose itchiness. What a relief! The quality of packaging is great (sachet form) and convenient as well. She's combining this with Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This product worked great for my allergies and sinus pressure. I suffer from chronic sinus issues and this had really helped. I also like that it doesn't come with the side effects that many pharmaceutical allergy medications do. It did not make me drowsy or feel foggy. I also did not find it chalky or bad tasting while slightly chewing it.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love my 2 cats, but ever since I've had them for nearly 2 years... I've been suffering from occasional sinus and allergy attacks. I didnt want antihistamines as it dries my nose up terribly. but these plus the drops really really work. I can finally breathe through both nostrils and I can sleep well. I take 1 pill a day.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

it helps my sinus getting better and i think i need to buy more to stock in my bag. if you have a sinus, try this one.

9d1b6a98-fbdb-4e7b-b1e9-3f80ce89b1cf
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I used this for the first time i really like it so far, it works as intended! most i like is the scent is not too strong compared to other brands, it is acceptable and it is easy to apply. quality-wise is satisfied. the size is also many and lasts for a long usage. the ingredients is vegetarian that suitable for muslims too. suitable for all ages as prescribed.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I got these just to try. You get a ton of them in a box. I suffer from allergies like crazy, so I was surprised these actually work. You chew it and then let it dissolve in your mouth. Don’t just chew and swallow. It works faster if you let it dissolve in your mouth. I only use these if I’m suffering majorly from allergies and they’ve helped so much!