SG

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
Good

I take Biotin for couple of reasons. First, it helps muscle creation, so I rely on it to help a bit on my fitness progression. Next, the common use recommended by many people - to help the hair strength. Generally I am satisfied with that product, despite not seeing any direct results.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This brand has less fillers than the one I was using and that's why I chose it. It was also a good value for the price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

Very good product in this concentration. Concentration of 5 g per tablet is optimal for woman body, is optimal for me for betterment of the hair and nails health. Initially, I wanted to buy biotin of 10 g per tablet, but meantime I read a lot about these supplements ( I have some chemical and pharmaceutical knowledges) and I realized that Biotin of concentration of 10 g per tablet is too much for me. Everybody must study and analyze all condition regarding own human body before to order a certain product.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Easy to swallow, fast working, helps maintaining healthy nails and hair!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Works well for me. Did see some improvement in hair growth

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great product and quality. Small package and small sized tablets. Improves the strenght in my nails.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

After 3 month use I noticed reduction in hair fall so I guess it works, just give it time. Also, value for money.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very good biotin for my nails and hair. Both became stronger.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

looked at past reviews and I have been taking this for a while. Good benefits