SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The best B complex I have ever found. Years ago I had debilitating mental health issues from B12 deficiency. This really helped a lot while I built up my internal storage of B12 again. I took a quarter tablet every day for several years and they helped me stay calm. Now I still take a quarter tablet when I feel especially stressed or discouraged.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is an excellent product which I have just started using. Since it dissolves slowly through the mouth, the chance of being bioactive in the body is much higher than if absorbed through the stomach. This is quite important for older people, since the stomach cannot absorb as directly as through a lozenge The quality is satisfactory overall, and has the right dosage which means you can use it every day. This ingredient form of coenzyme B, I believe, is more effective than other forms.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Whenever my legs start to become numb I take this complex and viola, the effect is right away! The form of Folic acid and B12 are the best. The taste is good. It's quickly reabsorbed and my tests show very good numbers of B9 and B12. Love this

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

These have a pleasant taste and seems to absorb better for me as the original product was sublingual. Now they are lozenges, so will try to see if they are just as effective.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

This is the best b complex ever made - would be even better with methyl folate, but I also take 1/2 tablet Jarrow methyl folate+b12 together with 1/2 tablet of Source naturals b complex, under the tongue together, when I wake up. I then take the other 1/2 of the b complex around 8-12 hours later. It’s the perfect forms, and not any crazy mega doses seen in other b complexes.

Too strong, immediately started to experience side effects, such as pain in lower legs veins (which means it thickened my blood). Should be used ,probably, under medical supervision for special cases. Otherwise, can be dangerous.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Coenzymate B Complex is a great way to calm nerves as well as improve skin, hair and nails.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Good product, tastes good with orange flavour and well balanced complex.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

If you're looking for a clean balanced b complex product, this should be your choice!

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

Nice test, quickly dissolves. The only issue is the folic acid is not in active form, otherwise just great product. So for people with MtHFR mutation is not suitable.