SG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone. I have had problems with bladder inflammation for a long time. Since using these pills I am simply better. As soon as I feel that the inflammation could start, I take a pill and everything passes. The perfect product.

I'm so glad I heard about D-Mannose. I get UTI's a few times a year. Before I heard about this I'd drink a lot of water, sometimes it worked but it always took many days to clear up my symptoms. Taking cranberry pills has never noticeably helped me. These pills had me feeling much better by the end of the day. There are a lot of brands of D-Mannose out there but I chose Source Naturals because I've found their other products to be of superior quality.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I'm so glad I found this supplement. The price is great and if it does what it says wow. It's a life changer for all women!!dosage is 1 per day and no taste at all. Just the main ingredient plus filler which I never know why they do that ! Enjoy ladies no more UTIs. Sounds great to me. I take 1 a day for precaution

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good for chronic yeast infection symptoms. You hear so much about cranberry being good for it but after working with a new naturopath and trying these, I finally have a shift and no more pain. The capsule size is quite large, but coated so it’s not to hard to take, and you only have to take on to see benefits. Packaging doesn’t look great but it seems to be good quality none the less.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I had problems with urinary system for 15 years. Since I discovered this product I am buying it all the time and it must always be in my home. It saved me from big urinary problems when I was pregnant.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I take these in a complex for utis and they definitely helped. I feel better. These have quiet a large size so rathet drink them with more water. Ill stick with this option for d mannose for now! Thankful!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have to use DMannose as I tend to make urinary crystals, that would turn into stones if I didnt...this works quite well at keeping things flushed out...Am also prone to bladder infections, and this is keeping me from having them....

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

Not all D-Mannose is helpful. I have tried many brands, and this brand is the best I've tried. Both my elderly mother and I get bad UTI's and bladder infections. When we take this d-mannose, we feel great relief usually within a half an hour or so. The other product I have incredible results with is Nature's Answer, Uva Ursi, Low Alcohol, 1000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml). The uva ursi doesn't taste great, but the help from it is excellent. We use both on a regular basis. I love this D-Mannose.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Really helped when I was trying to get a UTI. I avoided a trip to the doctor using this as part of my protocol.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I've taken this long-term for to help create better gut membrane health and have found it very effective. I forget which resource recommended it for helping heal the gut membrane barrier, but felt immediate impact when I began taking it. Have taken it across several years with positive effects.