SG

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

DIM is great for lowering estrogen levels. I started taking it a couple of months ago to help reduce my acne and pms symptoms. After a couple of weeks I started noticing the difference and I would absolutely recommend it especially for women with hormonal imbalances (but only if you have had some blood work done). The first few days I experienced terrible headaches and cramps, but they went away after a week or so. I am currently taking a break from it, but I will definitely repurchase it if I feel like I need it.

569e6933-696b-43be-8bb1-bc83492c7d42
7c9a9c35-0cd3-4846-a8f7-25c245201ab8
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Had the benefit of lowering my estradiol and getting it in range on bloodwork! Quality ingredient with a proper dosage. Packaging was good with no taste to the pills and the size of them was good and easy to swallow. All in all a fantastic product that I will definitely order again!

fba10499-f466-4323-9e50-f5cf009d9fbe
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

My Functional Medicine Doctor advised DIM to help balance my messed-up, perimenopausal hormones. It's too soon for me to tell a difference yet, but I'm very happy with the price, and the size and texture of the tablets. They go down smooth and easy. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Dim can help with hormonal acne and I have tried not just this brand before but this one cleared my skin faster. At first, I tried the 200mg but my regular period’s cycle became earlier compared to my normal cycle so I cut the tablet in half and my cycle returned to normal. Then, I shifted to the 100mg to avoid the burden of cutting the 200mg. I have been talking this supplement for almost a year now and this is the one that is helping my skin clear from hormonal acne so I will stick to this one.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Bought this after researching that DIM may help to lower acne caused by too much estrogen/hormonal things going on in the body. Taking for close to 4 weeks now. Definitely feel like I'm breaking out lesser. Still have some acne and scars, will continue to finish using it and see how it goes. So far, I feel like its working. And the price for 120 tablets (100mg) can last you about 2 months if you only take 2 a day. Definitely worth it! I do have slight headache and stomach bloating the first few days or taking it. Feel free to adjust the dosage if 2 is too much. Don't really have any bad taste. The size of the pill is relatively large but not an issue. PS: You will pee a light pinkish/red color.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have chronic internal bleeding from ovarian cysts. My GP and specialists say it's not worth getting surgery on them because they'll just grow back. I take these to keep the bleeding under control. Without them, I'm exhausted all the time due to blood loss. They don't make the bleeding go away 100%, but they cut it down significantly.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I've been taking this for ovarian cysts, I will update if there's something positive or negative about it. it has black pepper I suppose for better absorption

38a12ae6-2533-4a11-8c4b-edccf0f1da8a
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take this to tackle hormonal acne flareups and I have seen great improvement, so there are definitely benefits with DIIM. I was able to downsize from 200 mg dosage a day to 100 mg and it still works. The pills are of a quite large size, but they are a bit slippery so it's not hard to swallow.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

For many years, i had problems with high estrogen levels, and it seemed nothing is gonna help to lower it. But after trying DIM, i checked estrogen level in my blood, and it was finally at normal level. No doubt, product is high quality, tablets have no taste, are small size, includes DIM, vitamin E, Lecithin, Black pepper fruit.