SG

Posted on Dec 3, 2021
For my skin

I'm 66 years old. DMAE decreases with age and I'm using these tablets as a complement with the DMAE facial creams and serums. I guess these is helping a year ago I had some sagging around my chin and now it's gone. Overall, my facial skin has a better tone.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I don’t really know the effect. I was taking one for 200 days. I read about it at DR. Nicolas Perricone book. I am still young lady. Maybe it is more effective when you are older. I will give it four stars because it didn’t do any damage either.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Excellent brand! I usually take it every day and to get a faster effect I include magnesium L Threonate. I have had great results, especially in terms of sleep and disposition. DMAE, or dimethylaminoethanol, is an important antioxidant of the cell plasma membrane. It has a positive effect on combating sagging and improving the appearance of the skin, presenting immediate and long-term results.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I was skeptical about whether or not this would work but decided to give it a try anyway and this has definitely helped me! I have been dealing with extreme fatigue due to some health issues and that in turn has affected my ability to think quickly and focus. I can definitely tell a difference when I take the DMAE and not only that but it seems to have improved my fatigue as well. I can only assume that this is because I'm more focused I feel less fatigued, certainly it's not actually increasing my energy level, but whatever the reason I will definitely continue taking it. I'm VERY happy that I didn't let my skepticism keep me from trying this! YAY! PROS: 1. It's easy. One tablet per day (I take mine in the morning) and you're good to go. 2. It WORKS. For me it was almost miraculous but granted, I was coming from a state of debilitating brain fog and fatigue. 3. Price. Although the price has increased for this item, it's still reasonable for the number of tablets. CONS: 1. NO CONS! FOLLOW-UP: I first tried DMAE in January 2018 and am happy to report that it is still working! I have stopped taking it a few times (briefly) and there was a noticeable difference in my focus. My adult daughter has tried it as well (she has ADD) and she reports feeling benefits. To be clear, it's not as if it cures her ADD, but it helps. She also mentioned an increase in energy (slight), which is interesting. BOTTOM LINE: It's reasonably priced and definitely helps. If you're suffering from brain fog or mental fatigue/focus issues, what have you got to lose? Give it a shot! Good quality

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I feel the difference. Mental focus got better. I am not looking for words when speaking on different topics, which means my memory got better. I will keep using this one

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

After doing a lot of research, this appears to be one of the more honest DMAE brands as they don't just specify DMAE bitrate (351mg) (which appears to be irrelevant) but they also specify pure DMAE on the back (130mg per serve), which is what you should be looking at, while most other companies just specify the bitrate and deceive customers. HOWEVER, this product is well underdosed - many people will take 1 capsule and say they don't feel it, but trials on CHILDREN have used 500mg pure DMAE so don't be scared to increase your dosage, I took 10 capsules and my concentration was largely the same as before.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Since taking this product I have found an improvement with my short term memory, I'd like it to do more to aid in my concentration...perhaps after taking it for a longer period of time.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I purchased DMAE for my grandson who was struggling in school focusing, I decided to take it also. I have noticed that while I'm working and multi tasking I don't lose my place or forget what I was doing. My grandson seems to be somewhat better.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Since I started taking this DMAE medicine, I feel that my face is no longer sagging and aging. Also, the bleeding from the blood vessels in my pubic area and internal bleeding under the skin seem to have disappeared. I will continue to take it and report back.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I'm undecided on this one at the moment. I typically use another DMAE product but it's out of stock. So far, after a short period, these seem to be effective, but they have a pretty bitter taste - you need to get them into your mouth and down pretty quickly, don't let them sit on your tongue.