SG

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I took folic acid during pregnancy, but i started to take it again, because i still had some pills in the bottle. Believe or not but my hand with eczema started to look much better!

Very good product for a daily dosis of Folic Acid. Very small tablets, in my case I take one at day (morning time) because I use other supplements.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Very happy with this product.

Posted on Jan 9, 2011

I really like this site - I know you put a lot of care into checking the quality of the products you sell, so I feel safe in ordering them. I like the fact that your website is so easy to navigate and you are so efficient in processing and delivering the orders. And your products are very cost-effective, es pecially compared with what we pay locally here in Australia.

Posted on Jun 5, 2008

Folic Acid is the best product anyone can take, it has reduced my C-Reactive protein to what a 19 year old would have...it's fabulous stuff. I take 3 mgs. I even gave it to my dog before she had a puppy. less of course, only 1/2 of one pill.. It's a very good product.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I wouldnt buy folic acid again as I read we should be taking folate and not folic acid. would buy another product next time

Posted on Mar 27, 2007

I like the capsules that do not smell medicinal. Also good for people with multiple food intolerances like this former Vet of the 1st Gulf War ( my auto immune system is shot because of that experience!)

Posted on Jun 6, 2021