SG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I don't take this product as instructed ( 5 a day) or even in relation to exercise (which I do every day). I take it because I've broken several bones over the years, and when I take the HGH Surge, they don't ache any more. I have no explanation for that. Neither does anyone else. But it's true. Works for me. So I take it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

usually I'm not one to leave reviews but in this case I simply can't ignore the results. I have heard about HGH for years but mainly from bodybuilders and athletes. When I stumbled upon this supplement, I was sceptical but given the price and good reviews decided to give it a go...and I'm so happy I did! I had my second baby at 33.. gained a few pounds. metabolism is just not the same and not enough free time to exercise so I needed all the extra help I could get. Since I've started taking this supplement, I noticed an improvement in my sleep pattern, energy level and my lbs started melting away. I've leaned out quite a bit in a matter of weeks. I must say it's definitely not an overnight solution but if you stick to a good diet, some excercise and add these supplements to the mix, you're bound to succeed.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Since starting HGH Surge It's benefited my working out and energy. Stopped for a while and saw the benefits that it has brought me. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

High quality ingredients the bottle size is large as well as the tablets. Them recommended dosage is 5 tablets before working out or before sleep to benefit your body to recover easily. It has a taste but I don’t mind it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I am 55 years old active male still enjoy working out and lots of outdoor activities. Hgh surge is a great help with recovery and sleep.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I was having issues at work with fatigue, enthusiasm, and general mental slowness, not unusual after a year of pandemic fatigue, having moved recently, the recent passing of my mother and disposition of her estate, and all the stress involved with those issues. A friend of mine recommended Serovital but warned it was really expensive. I got the list of active ingredients and researched, finding HGH Surge contains the same components and more, at about half the price. After using for a week, I can attest to its efficacy. In other words, it's working well for me! I found that after a few days I was having trouble sleeping, which has never been a problem for me, so I switched to taking first thing in the morning and that seems to be working much better for me.

It's worth using! After a few days of use I can feel my body recovering faster than normal. I’m less sore and my body feels better overall. These supplements are great for anyone who workout.

cd99960b-3dac-419e-acf1-991f32efba3b
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I take this to boost my energy during the work week. I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

After trying another vendor for an HGH supplement, I’m glad I found this one through iHerb.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

good affordable price with good quality and ingredients and use and size and packaging and benefit and composition and recipe and frequency. all good