SG

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
a jolt to the brain

what to say, if not: a jolt to the brain. I first tried it (one morning on an empty stomach), when I was very sleepy. After 30 minutes my brain was very active (like I had 3 coffees in a row). The only problem is that in the evening I couldn't sleep and that's why I don't take it anymore

Posted on May 31, 2022

I really liked the quality of this product, mainly for its high concentration and the very inviting price. In the first week of use, I could already see a significant improvement in my ability to learn and memorize, not to mention an increase in my mental disposition. This supplement in addition to improving our cognition, also helps protect brain health! The capsules are absurdly easy to swallow and do not cause any type of intestinal discomfort. I encourage the use of 1 capsule a day, fasting, upon waking, along with other nootropic supplements.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Early days I had really lucid dreams from this. Memory recall over small details is easier and I take this with alpha-GPC to really get laser focus and determination for my gym workouts. The combo is just awesome. Try it. If you find my review useful, do drop a like or thumbs up. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I now regard Huperzine A as one of the best brain enhancers out there. I use this as part of a stack that I take in the mornings on a empty stomach (while in a fasted state). I take Huperzine A 3 times a week, spaced out so that it does not build up in my body. The result is excellent. Particularly in the first half of the day before I break my food fast. Source Naturals have their pills in tablet form, that releases slower than other brands that use capsules. It still provides a quality boost to my mental energy.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Take it alongside vinpocetine and Alpha GPC. I feel mentally awake with the passage of time and remember even the small details that pass through my day, but until now I have not been able to remember the details of my dreams

418b6a20-d468-402b-933e-446ed96697bf
d5615a3b-31e3-42bc-a000-fe1f13568e0c
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

As far as I can tell, the quality and ingredients are exactly as advertised. Unfortunately for me, it had some unwanted side effects--I felt jittery and had a bit of a headache. But I'm very sensitive to certain medicines and supplements, so you'd have to see for yourself. I wouldn't have any concerns, as long as it works for you.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Huperzine A is a cholinesterase inhibitor, which means it functions by raising the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Early research suggests that huperzine A can boost memory and protect nerve cells, potentially slowing Alzheimer's disease-related cognitive decline. It should be used for both short-term "brain boost" uses, such as studying for an exam, and longer-term needs, such as minimizing slight memory loss that comes with aging.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used this after CoVid to reduce brain fog it definitely improved on the lions mane I already take. also best price I've found.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Huperzine A is part of my regular supplement protocol and has been for some time. I decide to switch suppliers because of quality of service and cost. I find iHerb to be the best choice for me.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great memory booster and improves dream recall when taken before bed, I don't recommend taking along side 5HTP before bed though as it causes some weird mental effects.