SG

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
More energy!

L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Unbelievable results after taking these tablets in combination with training. I noticed a difference in my ability nearly immediately, to have more energy and get up and go. I do more now than I used to do regarding housework. I suggest you try this if you need more energy.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very potent and good quality - I can really feel the effects when I take it first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach. Very stimulating. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Really beneficial and safe to use. I hihgly recommend this.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Seems to be reducing my blood pressure a bit to be honest. Taken in morning about an hour before breakfast on an empty stomach. I also use L-Citruline with this product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Very effective, easy to use. Personally, this drug suits me very well, I have been using it for many years, and I am grateful to the manufacturer and iHerb! Thank you!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Great product! Been taking it for the gut support and liver detox.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021