SG

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Proline is an amino acid that plays a key role in the collagen synthesis process. As a result, proline participates in the processes of wound healing, ensures optimal elasticity of the walls of blood vessels, takes care of the impeccable condition of the skin, hair and nails, and strengthens bones and cartilage. Whether the body retains the ability to synthesize procollagen fibers depends on the bioavailability of proline.

I am taking this in coordination with other products to accomplishment a goal. For me, flavor does not matter as I take it with other supplements and do not worry about taste. I just swallow with seltzer that I drink through a straw. Works fine. I will not know if I accomplished my goal for another 2 months.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I've been using this pattern for a few years now we could junction with l-lysine and magnesium. It is so good for the heart. I stopped having angina and am able to exercise more freely without worrying of angina.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great supplement. I like powders because they are pure and I do not like to take too many capsules because of their fillers. this one is great

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Cheapest form I could find. Quality, large amount, value for money, and easy to use. Buy it. You won’t regret it. Proline is imperative in creating collagen.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Purchased this amino acid plus l-lysine to stop hair loss after Covid. Amino acids always work on me. Plus they are always great for joints and skin. I would recommend buying

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I hope this will help with sagging skin after a huge weight loss, as it rebuilds collagen. Buying this in powder form is very cost-effective for me.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

I take this along with Lysine and Vitamin C in order to keep my arteries clear of plaque, according to the Pauling therapy. I've been taking all three for a couple of years now and had a recent scan of my carotid arteries, which were clear. I don't know if this was down to the supplements but I intend to keep taking them.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Makes a skin look nicer and smoother. Helps to some degree with stomach issues like gastritis and ulcers too.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.