SG

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I've tried around six different L-Tryptophan pills so far. I got this one because I liked the brand and the inclusion of B-6, which I've noticed improves the workability of L-Tryptophan in the past. I'm approximately 180 pounds and take two pills a night, along with 5mg of Melatonin. I've had a better night's sleep and haven't been groggy in the morning. This is the brand that I will continue to use. It appears like I am falling asleep more quickly.

I take tryptophan (500 to 1500 mg) and relax. I've currently added NAC and it's been a relief for anxiety and has improved my sleep (I used to wake up at dawn; now I don't wake up anymore) . Along with b6, it's an excellent choice for humor. Some tolerate 5htp better, but that's not my case. The time that works best is around 4 pm, when our serotonin levels tend to drop (just remember the sunset depression) . But be careful if you take antidepressants. It can be dangerous because of serotonin syndrome

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It's a good product, it works well and is smart that it has the coenzyme. BUT with that being said, taking tryptophan is not for me. It makes me feel to sleepy in the morning, PLUS it's a precursor to serotonin, so I figure it's best not to take a supplement that might throw that stuff out of balance.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a great supplement with many benefits for improving the mood, fighting depression and fatigue, and reducing sugar cravings ( I had a lot of those). It also boosts energy and helps build the muscle of your are training. Coupled with diet and exercise, L tryptophan helps a lot in losing weight and keeping it off.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

Stomach mouth open Tryptophan modified in intestine to melatonin 200 times better than taking melatonin, which help in sleep and help to CLOSE STOMACH MOUTH after 10 years of suffer of this problem. I took with this medicine Apple vinegar and Vitamin D3. I used to take 1 tablet each night 1-.5 hour before sleep to enhance moth stomach to back at its nature. Also it help me sleep deeply, also I slept earlier and darker at medicine period. Each review take long time for me and write it after try and deep study, so if you think this review is helpful Please LIKE 👍🏻🤗

ea3d64c7-008c-4703-94a7-08eef8de7e42
e941d9ea-3ec2-4b65-bc49-0a089e4276ab
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have been researching using amino acids for anxiety, depression and quality of sleep. I decided to try tryptophan based on my symptoms. I only took this for two days because it gave me a very light state of sleep and I felt wired but tired the next day. I tried GABA calm after I discontinued this and it worked much better for me. This product might work for some people so I recommend working with your doctor instead of guessing like I did.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

Sleep aid : 3 pills 1 hour before sleep , this is my second oreder positive: helps me fall a sleep , and even i awake during a night allows me to go back to sleep immediately .  Taking it with magnesium 1.Magnesium Bisglycinate  1pill2.Magnesium Glycinate (400) 1 pil3.Magnesium+Taurate+ (400) 1 pill  Helps me to manage insomnia due to menopause

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Tryptophan helps with depression I think it's very useful

fe1c1f51-3f71-4056-b7b8-94791dde306d
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Review submitted Thank you! Please note that Rewards Credit is only awarded on initial review submission. Any additional edits made on reviews are not eligible for Rewards earning. (Current Available Rewards Credit: $3.00 ). All completed reviews can be found under My Account > My Reviews.